• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove unwanted images in the logo section.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - How do I remove the unwanted images from the logo section?  Is there a way to do this or do we have to wait for Adobe to create this functionality, thanks!

BAILY

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Hi, yes the way to delete a logo is not simple but you can do it.

1 : Choose the logo you want to remove in brands and press manage when you're over
2 : Press the pen icon on the top right 

3 : Press the 3 dots icon and press delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind describing more on the issue and if possible, please share the screenshot for better clarity pointing out which images you're referring to?

We are here to help, just need some more info.

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going to make an assumption for the OP that while in a project, if you open the logos panel and upload your company's logo(s), there is no clearly present way to remove them. In the screenshot below, I have two logos that looks the same but one is a png and one is a jpg. I want to delete the jpg but there is no way for me to do this (that I can find) also, I have no way of knowing which file is which so if I did have the ability to delete, I can't tell which file has transparency and which one doesn't.

Kevin25724632x4ht_0-1660934170972.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is EXACTLY the question I have!! Did you get a good answer? The one below doesn't seem helpful as what I have in "brands" doesn't seem to have anything to do with what's available in the logo panel when creating a collage as you showed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yes the way to delete a logo is not simple but you can do it.

1 : Choose the logo you want to remove in brands and press manage when you're over
2 : Press the pen icon on the top right 

3 : Press the 3 dots icon and press delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alex, I don't believe these two areas are connected. The content I have in "Brands" doesn't seem to have anything to do with what's in the "Logo Panel" when designing a collage for example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share screenshots?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer! It worked perfectly for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how? Show the process and steps please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This only works for the logos inside the brand sections. Not the logo on the actual main panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2023 Jul 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SHOW A VIDEO ON HOW TO DO IT. NON OF WHAT IS BEING DESCRIBED IS WORKING AND IT SHOULD NOT BE THIS HARD TO REMOVE UNWANTED PHOTOS FROM THE LOGO SECTION. PLANE AND SIMPLE, HOW DO WE REMOVE THE PRIMARY LOGO AND MORE LOGOS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2023 Jul 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a video tutorial can do the job, agree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2023 Jul 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

🙌🏽

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines