• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing Background?

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have pictures of someone sitting on a chair. I wante the keep the chair when removing the background.

Is this possible?

I have attached a sample picture.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

You can edit the cutout in CC Express! You can use the Quick Action "remove background" to get started, but once your project is up and running, select your photo to see "Edit Cutout" displayed in the righthand toolbar. Then you can select "Restore" and use the paintbrush to map over the chair and restore it to the image.

Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 6.56.20 PM.png

Hope this helps!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, once you add the image, under the edit tools there is remove background which should do exactly what you want here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I remove the background, it removes the chair and only keeps the person sittin on the chair. I need to keep the chair.

Attached s the original picture and the removed background picture. My understand is I need to use Photshop too do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can edit the cutout in CC Express! You can use the Quick Action "remove background" to get started, but once your project is up and running, select your photo to see "Edit Cutout" displayed in the righthand toolbar. Then you can select "Restore" and use the paintbrush to map over the chair and restore it to the image.

Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 6.56.20 PM.png

Hope this helps!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Caroline! You rock!

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I couldn't find the edit cutout section In both iPhone and iPad app.

Can you help?

Sinan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don´t know if this is the conversation, but my question is about deleting the background.

Now, when I delete the background of a picture and select de Download option, Adobe Express opens the editor, instead of downloading the picture in a png file (like it always did). How can I download the picture without background, with the same size and quality (what I have done hundreds of times before now)? Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep trying the remove background feature and each time i click on it, the app keeps force closing, please help, this just started today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on the remove background I am told this works best in portate mode but this is a MmacBook and it is very hard to ue when it is sitting on it's side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1694445319629.jpg

 link 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines