• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Replace button for icons?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the new update, I can't find the "replace" option for icons. It's still there for media, but not for icons or other design elements.

This feature was amazing for teaching with Express when working with younger students. Please help me find it!

TOPICS
Quick Actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Suzanne31710020cpvv,

Could you please share the screenshot of what you're referring to?  We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a screenshot of the replace button/icon/option when I've clicked on an image, and then the same area when I've clicked on an icon, with no replace button/icon/option.

In the previous version, the replace button/icon/option was available on all items - icons, design elements etc.

THANK YOU!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. I would like to inform you that it is not yet available for Icons and Shapes. But it is available for Design assets, Backgrounds, Photos, and Videos!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting me know - any chance it will be available for icons and shapes sometime soon?  Our teachers use Adobe Express with the little kiddos and that replace button saves a TON of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I second what Suzanne said! I was using a template with 2nd grade today and was sad to see that option not there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines