Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resize image to fit facebook story

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!
So all I want to do, is resize an image to fit the taller shape of facebook story, as the slider on facvebook makes the text so tiny, it's illegible. It used to make it fit automatically, but no longer. They've included the slider that just shrinks everything to being unreadable. Is this even possible? It was when I tried it pn the first page here, but it woildn't let me do anything with it until I signed up. I've doe that, now facebook story size is missig completely, though there is ormal facebook size, which is not needed. Wait.. I have to pay premium to get that option used to lure me in for my ifo on the pre-sign up page..? 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

Thank you for writing. Please do not worry. We are here to help. If possible, we will require a screenshot or a short recording to understand the issue better. We need this information for investigation purposes. We will also reproduce the same at our end. Once we receive the information, we can see the root cause.

We will be looking forward to your response. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines