• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resize photo within collage in Adobe express

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Adobe Express. I uploaded photos from Lightroom, put them in collage. They don't fit. I bought premium because it said that would unlock 'resize' button, but that resizes the canvass and appears to leave the ratio of the photo to the canvass the same, so that if the photos didn't fit within the smaller canvass, the same number of photos still don't fit in the individual slots within the larger canvass, which makes no sense. I'm sure there must be an easy way to resize the individual photo within the canvass after they are in the layout as even the simplest apps on the original iPad allowed that. Can someone tell me how or point me to a tutorial or instruction page. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

Thank you for reaching out. We will be happy to help. Since you have started working on Adobe Express, we will share tutorials and complete steps to help you resize your images. If you find any issues, please feel free to reach out to us. Here is the link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/express/using/resize-image.html that tells you about resizing the image. You can learn more and see tips & tricks here: https://www.adobe.com/express/learn/tutorials about Adobe Express. Once you start using it, you will love this app. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines