• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reuse Customized Titles

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've looked high and low for this answer in web searches and on this forum. I am probably not asking the question coorrectly, but in Adobe Express can you save a customized preset text layout to reuse between more projects?   - - -  I've tried copying and pasting between 2 projects. - - -  I can't export it and then bring back in as like a logo without jumping into Photoshop to prep it. - - -   This is just an example... say I want to reuse the button between Projects and the type is the same all over. I want to be able to NOT have to write it out everytime.   - - -   Express may not be designed to do that and I will have to import it like a logo.  

Reuse this button without having to type new text.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tim,

You might want to test out using the Make a template option and see if it suits your needs. This will save a copy of the project to your libraries as a template. From there you can easily create a new instances of the project, edit the elements with new instances, and share the library with others.

Here are some a screenshots of the workflow to use the option

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 3.18.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 3.22.02 PM.png

You can share the libraries with others as described here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/collaboration.html

Hope that helps,

Dave 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines