• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rotate Canvas

Participant ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,   I started a collage project in Adobe Express on my iPhone but would now like to make edits using my ipad.  I was using portrait mode on my iphone, and of course the project synced to the ipad as portrait.  However,  for the ipad, I would like to rotate the canvas and work in landscape mode.  Presumably there must be a way of rotating the canvas on the ipad.  However,  I've been unable to find a canvas rotate command.  I can rotate the individual image within the collage, but not the entire project/canvas.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

thank you,

Tim

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a resize button that you can click to reset the aspect ratio. It's at the bottom of the screen on the iPad and on the right side of the screen in the brower version on desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

okay, that worked,  thanks for your help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines