• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing Template

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need your help on a very important issue. i am a template seller. i find the features of adobe express better than canvas, but i can't share copy templates from express, and the people who use the items i share can't edit the content if they don't have express prime membership. what do you think. will there be a regulation about these.

TOPICS
Exporting and Sharing , Image Editor , Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 02, 2023 Dec 02, 2023

@ahmet332844032feg, you can sell your customized templates from Express through your own e-commerce shop. But of course, the buyers must have an Express account to use the template. What would be the point of buying an Express template if you can't use Express to modify it to your liking? When you make a template and save a project, you can save it to any of your Library folders. From your Library tab, you can invite people to use the template after charging for it through your own, separate fro

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2023 Dec 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@ahmet332844032feg, you can sell your customized templates from Express through your own e-commerce shop. But of course, the buyers must have an Express account to use the template. What would be the point of buying an Express template if you can't use Express to modify it to your liking? When you make a template and save a project, you can save it to any of your Library folders. From your Library tab, you can invite people to use the template after charging for it through your own, separate from Adobe, selling channel. I'm not sure what regulation you are asking about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines