Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing issues with app and computer

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm looking for a solution as to why my projects I have created on my MacBook web version of creative express aren't syncing to my iPhone app version of creative express.  It used to sync immediately and now it will be days later and it'll randomly show up.  Suggestions?

Thank you,

Kayla 

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Dear all( @zilliams, @avetrone, @fabio27088694r6m3, @Jenn274922027rj5 ),

Thank you for being patient.

Our engineers have informed us that a fix has been applied to the latest Adobe Express iOS v11.13.0, now available for download/ update in your app store.

Also, please ensure your devices run on the latest OS for iOS v16.3.1.

Once your adobe Express App and device are up to date, kindly ensure that your sync only over wifi is turned back to its original setting, test the app, and confirm if

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kayla,

Thanks for reaching out to us; sorry for your experience with Adobe Express. This shouldn't be happening. 

Since when are you having trouble with syncing across devices? Also, would you mind checking the mobile app settings and see if "Sync projects" is turned on? (as shown in the screenshot)

File.jpg

You may follow the mentioned steps to see if that makes any difference:

• Ensure you're logged in from the same Adobe ID from the different devices you're using.
  • Try Signing out and then back in from all devices.
  • Try reinstalling the mobile app. 

Note: Please ensure that your mobile device runs on the latest OS & has the latest Adobe Express app. Also, it has a stable internet connection.

We are here to help just let us know about your findings.

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your suggestions!  I did an app update as I wasn't aware it was running an older version.  I also logged out of the app and back in and then all of my projects showed up.  Thanks again!

Kayla 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and even though my app on phone is the most updated, I have also done the log out and back, also it's syncing on wifi turned on. none of these are helping and it's a huge problem for work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this problem as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem here. Please fix it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am having the same issues. Projects created on my phone are syncing to my computer but projects created on my computer are NOT syncing to my phone, I have reinstalled, logged out, ensured sync only over Wi-Fi is on without success. Please advise what could be causing this issue. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Fraseraze1 @PatriciaFern @Jenn274922027rj5 @fabio27088694r6m3,

Are you still having trouble with this issue? Ensure that the app is updated to its latest version and that the login method and Adobe ID are the same across multiple devices in use. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am currently still having this issue. My iPhone is update to 16.2 My Adobe Express is also updated. I am logged into the same account. When I create something on the desktop it does not sync to my Adobe Express app on the phone

Thank you!

PATRICIA FERNANDEZ '89, Director of Communications
Office of Advancement

[phone and url removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2022 Dec 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same! Help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!! It has been going on for a little while now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Express: Graphic Design on Android and Desktop and I am not seeing a Sync option at all. I've uninstalled Adobe Express: Graphic Design and restarted my phone multiple times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Ever since the past few months syncing across devices has become non-existent. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The option that Amitej S showed in his screenshot isn't there at all. It's not on the desktop or app version so I'm guessing they removed the option sometime between the day he posted that screenshot and now. I was using Adobe Express for a university project so I need this fixed as soon as possible or I'll have to use something else. When I first checked Adobe Express for the projects I did on desktop I saw a few projects like the project with images I was working on but the video project wasn't there. I cleared cache, cleared storage, and even uninstalled the app and reinstalled and now nothing seems to be syncing at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Does not sync, but at arbitrary moments. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's clearly something wrong with the Adobe Express app so I'd recommend using Adobe Express through an internet browser on your phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

Thank you for reaching out, and we are sorry to hear you'll are experiencing difficulties with the synchronization between your devices.

We are here to help as we know how frustrating this can sometimes be as we all have busy lives and sometimes depend on applications function.

Our engineers have been informed of this and are doing their best to resolve this as soon as possible.

A workaround for this is:

• Ensure all the devices are connected to the Wi-Fi.
  • Then on the device, you created that particular project that is not syncing, reopen the project in edit mode, and close this project by going back to all your projects.
  • Refresh Adobe Express on the device you need to sync, and it should appear under projects. 

We apologize for any frustration this might have caused, and we will get back to you as soon as there is an update.

Many thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem.  iPad and iPhone not syncing with MacBook 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

Thank you for reaching out, and we are sorry to hear you'll are experiencing difficulties with the synchronization between your devices.

We are here to help as we know how frustrating this can sometimes be as we all have busy lives and sometimes depend on applications function.

Our engineers have been informed of this and are doing their best to resolve this as soon as possible.

A workaround for this is:

• Ensure all the devices are connected to the Wi-Fi.
  • Then on the device, you created that particular project that is not syncing, reopen the project in edit mode, and close this project by going back to all your projects.
  • Refresh Adobe Express on the device you need to sync, and it should appear under projects. 

We apologize for any frustration this might have caused, and we will get back to you as soon as there is an update.

Many thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2023 Feb 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not work. I've tried it muliple times.

I'm starting to think I should switch to Canva...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all( @VoidGhost@KaylaW0521@1savanah1@I28132348bz4l,@Justin25939004old6@Fraseraze1@PatriciaFern@jonathanp46998178@Kandace27728495kfw3),

Our engineers have informed us that a fix has been applied to the latest Adobe Express iOS v11.13.0, now available for download/ update in your app store.

Once your adobe Express App and device are up to date, kindly ensure that your sync only over wifi is turned back to its original setting, test the app, and confirm if the fix has worked.

Thank you for being part of the Adobe Express community.

We are always here to help, and we apologize again for any frustration caused.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

~Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all( @zilliams, @avetrone, @fabio27088694r6m3, @Jenn274922027rj5 ),

Once your adobe Express App and device are up to date, kindly ensure that your sync only over wifi is turned back to its original setting, test the app, and confirm if the fix has worked.

Thank you for being part of the Adobe Express community.

We are always here to help, and we apologize again for any frustration caused.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

~Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything suggested in this thread, and I still canot sync between my ipad and my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines