• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tagging People

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Adobe Express Scheduler, it appears that it's not possible to tag companies and individuals when entering a caption.  It works for Twitter but not for Facebook.  Is there a way for it to work on Facebook?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! @mentioning (tagging) on Facebook issues should now be resolved. Please not it only works for Facebook pages (not profiles). For Twitter and Instagram, manually adding the tags of users with @ symbols will work as expected when published and for LinkedIn you can automatically tag business pages. Just start typing after the @ symbol and the business page will appear (same as Facebook) 

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2023 Apr 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , does this mean you cannot tag other companies on Facebook ? only people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andy, thanks for this, but it's still not working for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2024 Feb 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm trying to pre-schedule posts for an event I'm attending this week and I want to get all the people and company tags set up in advance. I also have nothing pop up for LinkedIn when I try to "@"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines