• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tech support?

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I find technical support for the Adobe Express product? I don't see any help buttons or chat in the product.

Here is my issue...

I get the following message since Friday of last week for all my Instagram posts I'm trying to share via the scheduler....."As this technical issue is less common, our team will need to look into this to identify what went wrong."
Since Friday of last week, no posts have successfully been posted through the scheduler, and this error shows on each post.   
Yet I do not hear from adobe tech support in regard....  Please advise.

Thank you,

Rick  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

Thanks for reaching us, and apologies for the frustration.

I'd like to inform you that there was an issue with the scheduler feature, and our team was working on it. 

Could you try again after clearing the cache/cookies of your browser or working in incognito/private browser mode?

Do let us know if you're still having trouble.

Also,

You may reach our technical support directly here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Let us know if you have any further concerns.  

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amitej,

I have tied poasting and scheduling in google incognito mode and still get the same problem.  It only happens for Instagram and the message is attached,express.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem as the poster above. I cannot get IG posts past failed. Same issues as above. All is set up correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any luck with it working?  i have n to heard back from support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same old. I contacted support via chat last night and they regurgitated everything. They told me to give it "a while" to resolve itself. I asked how long that would be, and she said 4-5 hours. 24 hours later, still won't post on IG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have been bugging them on chat. It remains an issue for many and the only workaround they have at present it to schedule IG posts via their mobile app. They have no idea on when it will be fixed, but they said they would email me so I am guessing I have an open ticket with then. I'll just post them via another service until they get it fixed. I was hopeful when I found this, but so far have been disappointed in being that it's an Adobe program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting me know your progress with them.  
I'm curious as to what service you are using in the meantime?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Rick.Fox @EKStep, We appreciate your feedback and apologise for the delay.

I'd like to inform you that our engineers are looking into the problem even though some users still have trouble with the scheduler.

Meanwhile, Could you try disconnecting and reconnecting all the social accounts in setup to see if it helps? We'll contact you if there is any update or if our engineering team requires any additional information.

We appreciate your patience. 

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines