• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'This page isn't here for you, bur we are' Adobe Express error message

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP PLEASE.  Whatever the issue is with accessing Adobe Express on the web. I just subscribed to the monthly billing upgrade plan and I can't even access the site. I just get the message 'This page isn't here for you, but we are'. I cleared browser cache, signed out and in again, shutdown pc but still the same error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry for the trouble. Hope this will help. Have you tried using a new "Incognito" (Chrome), "Private" (Safari), or a similar window? Try a different system or a different device. Usually, this same error comes when anyone tries to access the unpublished link. Kindly check the link as well. Try these things and write us back with any observations. Also, share the screenshot of the error. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manmeet, I have the same issue, for several days now. Clearing cache and cookies does not solve the problem, and I get the same error message on Brave (shields down), Chrome, and Edge. I tried logging out of the mobile app, just to make sure there wasn't a problem with dual logins. I still cannot login to the desktop version of Adobe Express.
What fix or workaround do you have for this known issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Screenshot 2022-09-05 222023.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got the answer to my question via Twitter support. In my case, the problem was due to my VPN. I was advised to turn off the VPN before attempting to login via my Google account. The login worked like a charm on my desktop when I tried that fix. On mobile, I still need to keep a browser tab open to refresh my master Adobe account login, and then I can open Adobe Express with my Google account without any problems.

In dummy-speak, Adobe Twitter support said that VPN and/or firewall can change the way Adobe Express tries to launch. At least that's what I understood. I just know that I found a way to get it to work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines