• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to duplicate project + Error code: EXCEEDS_QUOTA

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, im unable to duplicate projects, ive been trying for 2 days. 

This morning I thought I would try with a blank newsletter however when I go to add an image it says

"This is odd. We could not process that image for some reason. If this continues, please let us know.

(Error code: EXCEEDS_QUOTA)"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Thank you for writing. This error can occur due to several reasons. It usually happens when you are about to exceed the maximum limit of files and folders you can store in your Creative Cloud account. To fix this error, empty the Deleted folder on the Creative Cloud website and permanently remove deleted files or folders you no longer need. If you still see the error, please check if you have insufficient disk space. Try to free some space. Check these steps and write us back if you still have the same trouble, along with the error screenshot. We will assist you further. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I checked my storage, it says i'm only using 7.4mb of my 80GB allocation. 

I only use Express / Spark newsletters and that doesn't appear to count towards my cloud storage. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

can I please get an update on this ? I have deleted plenty of previous projects and am still getting the errror 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no help?

It still isnt working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moz5EB4_0-1658976714930.png

even we creating a new one, it just stay on saving but never does anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines