• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unwanted Undo

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately, when I'm in an Express project and hit the Projects tab to go back to the list of projects, Adobe will undo my last change on the current project before exiting. If I hit the Home tab, it doesn't happen. But this means when I'm reading to switch to a different project, I have to hit Home every time and then navigate through all the folders/sub-folders again.

Does anybody know what is going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @CORINA5C47,

Thank you for reaching out.

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues.

Kindly confirm if this is happening from the Adobe express desktop version or the app.

If the issue persists while working from the desktop version, try clearing the browser's cache and cookies. You may also try using a different browser or accessing it in incognito or private mode to see if that helps.

When this happens while working from the app, you can check if your OS and the Adobe Express app need updates, sign out and back into your app, and then check if the problem has been fixed.

If the aforementioned methods did not help you address the problem, kindly provide us with further details:

Model of the device you are attempting to access Adobe Express.
OS version of the device.
The App or browser's most recent version

A walk-through video of the problem will also be needed, which can be sent to me via DM.

Many thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines