• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

URGENT: Can't Publish Instagram posts via Adobe Express

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi very frustrating can't seem to post instagram content via adobe express. Facebook works fine. This is for our business account and has stopped working since we switched from Content Cal.

'We couldn’t publish your post. But don’t worry, you can fix this in just a few clicks.'

Any Ideas why? Images are small square sized ready for posting. 

TOPICS
Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I;m sorry to hear this @Katy-Jayne28908493vgmg , we should be able to get this sorted for you. Would you find mind checking that your Insstagram and Facebook connection is set up correctly? 

This video will help here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5C-a6DnHpw 

Thanks,

Andy 

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I'm having the same problem, I followed the instructions on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5C-a6DnHpw but my facebook doesn't look like this....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2024 Mar 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, all my socials are properly connected but I can't schedule or post anything. Extremely frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, are there any updates on this - having the same issues and have tried all the steps to rectify but still not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some outages may have been related to the difficulties people faced here. If you're still facing difficulties, please let us know or contact our support directly via https://adobe.ly/3RB3Wb0

Thanks,
Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2024 Mar 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, all my socials are properly connected but I can't schedule or post anything. Extremely frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!! Me too, nothing is working. The little icons are missing and when I use the scheduler it looks like it is working but never ever uploads....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

@Jenelle29179128bszw

@openskycreativeajf

We're sorry for the delay. Could you please let us know what happens when you use the scheduler? Is it possible for you to share the screen recording of the issue? 

Also, I would like to confirm whether you have tried using the other suggested browsers (Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Google Chrome) to see if it makes a difference. Try clearing the browser's cache and cookies to see if that helps.

Please check the links below for more info-

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tarun Saini  - I'm having similar problem I have a story ready to be scheduled but the button stay grey. I double checked everything. I then when and did another post and was able to schedule it on IG and FB. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2024 May 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started using the Adobe Express and tried to publish a reel. It published to FaceBook (oddly as a video instead of a reel), but the fails to publish to Instagram. I have scoured through the related posts for this, have disconnected and reconnected my socials without any error or issue - all settings work and look as they should. There was never a sign of any issue until it fails with the "Whoops, looks like we couldn’t publish your post. But don’t worry, you can fix this in just a few clicks." I will "Refresh the Instagram token" without any issue and try again with the same fail.

Are there other aspects of a reel that would prevent it from publishing to Instagram? I am seeing a weird issue with Instagram where I have tried to switch my account type from a Creator to a Business to troubleshoot this and the setting does not stick - it keeps reverting back when I log out. This is only on the desktop version as it shows as a Business Account on iOS - so perhaps this is related but shouldn't it be avilable to publish to a Creator or Business account type anyway? I use the Meta Business Suite and I wonder if recent updates there have caused an issue. Regardless, I have just spent the afternoon building a time sensetive reel that I have lost the window on and am beyond frustrated troubleshooting ridiculous account connection issues. Any advice (I have watched and tried the steps in all the videos) would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had problems with Express in the past, but I have been able to "Refresh Instagram Token" and got my posts working again. But this no longer works. Same Express publishing to the same IG account now fails with every scheduled post. I get the Token Refreshed message, but when I try to publish, it fails. (I also restarted the Chrome browser.)

Is this a know issue and curretly beig addressed? Do I eed to open a new ticket?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem. Tried to Refresh token and it did not resolve my issue. I've also tried following the Facebook tutorial but my Facebook doesn't look like that anymore. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines