• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Adobe Express Assets in Premiere or Premier Rush (Licensing)

New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a question that has probably been asked a million different ways, but I want to be sure I'm using the assets correctly from a licensing perspective.

I have a Creative Cloud All Apps 100GB license and I want to know if I'm able to use assets, specifically images, in videos created using Premiere Pro or Premier Rush or even possibly Camtasia.  e.g., I would create a project in Adobe Express add the images (some with Standard License, some with Limited License) and then download the project and use the images to create a video using one of the mentioned video editing tools.  Is this the best place to ask that question? 

Thank you so much! 🙂

TOPICS
Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at the Adobe Stock License Terms. The comparison table shows what can be done under each license, for example.

thejanebradbury_0-1684304495979.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for the info.   I should have mentioned in the first post that I have really dug into the terms and I'm all good until I get to this part: 

With the Limited License – Adobe Express, you may not:

• Download, export, or share the asset as a stand-alone file.
  • Use the asset as a stand-alone file outside of the Adobe Express app.

It's the Stand-alone part that's throwing me off.  I'm not sure what/where the distinction is between downloading as a standalone file vs. adding an image(s) to a project and downloading the project, but then using the images in the project to create a video in a video editor.  I'm not able to right-click and save image, so that can't be what's meant by standalone, I'm not usaually dense, but I'll read it and think I'm okay, then read it again and think I'm not.

I just really want to make sure everything is legit before I start creating, any guidance is appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines