• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do my projects display black when saved or downloaded in Adobe Express?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do my projects display black when saved or downloaded in Adobe Express?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lydell28045759qr6z, Which platform are you using, Adobe Express, & what format are you downloading the project in? Is it a mobile app (Android/iOS), or is it on a browser on a desktop?

If you're working on a desktop device, you can try working in incognito or private browser mode to see if it makes a difference. Also, if you can, share a screenshot, or a screen recording of the workflow you're using that causes the wrong exports of those files; it would help us better understand and investigate the issue.

Best,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. It happens occasionally. It usually occurs after I try to download the picture. Then both the download and the screen appear black. There is no way to recover those projects except to redo them. I tried duplicating and it duplicates the black screen.

Joyce26773845ekv4_0-1680716824088.png

If there is a reason this is happening, it would be nice to know we could do. It is very frsutrating to work on items and then have rendered useless.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just did it again. Up above is my Earth Day Banner. Here is the screenshot that shows it is now displaying as a black screen:

Joyce26773845ekv4_0-1680717345389.png

I am also attaching the file that downloaded which is also just black.

I am using Google Chrome for Adobe Express.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding. I hope someone can explain it.

Lydell

Lydell Capritta
lcapritta@gmail.com
614-296-2357

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im on my laptop (not Mac) and chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just recently started having the same issue, has anyone figured it out yet? All im trying to do is put a watermark on my image and it is downloading to my iPad photos as a black image, I've changed with adobe several time still no resolve. 

IMG_5817.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines