• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

prompts doesnt work directly as it should be

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2024 Aug 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i write promp specifical thing for example angled view doesnt work on firefly it always looks from top.
 i will give you which promp i used. 

Generate a detailed, high-quality 3D floor plan of a modern, elongated apartment. The layout should be long and narrow, featuring two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, and bathroom. Display the plan from a slightly angled, elevated perspective, similar to a bird's-eye view, but with a slight tilt that shows depth and dimension. The design should include wooden flooring, modern furniture, and warm lighting. Make sure to emphasize the length of the apartment, including realistic elements like decor, furniture, and appliances to enhance the overall aesthetic.

it always generated top view 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Design , Desktop , Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2024 Aug 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got the result as below. Firefly, and lots of Gen AI tools often have difficulty with numbers. So the '2 bedrooms' will be challenging to get. You have used words like "plan", "bird's eye view" so the results are what I would expect (and I am coming from an architectural background). If you wnat a particular angled view, it may be worth uploading a reference image. The "long and narrow" is probably ignored as the image usually is created to fit the aspect ratio. When I tried a square aspect ratio, I got square layouts. 
You should try variations to your prompt. If your first prompt is not giving results you're after, try different ways of describing what you want.

Dean_Utian_0-1724562815644.png

Votes

Translate

Translate