• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Show words omitted from prompt or violates content guidelines

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to make a word in colorful teddy plush but it says me it is against the guidelines. 

So I tried to say fur instead. That worked but didn't give me the result I wanted. 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Thank you for the suggestion. Our goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all our users. We realize our filters may be considered too strict for some users and are investigating ways to improve this experience. Please use the thumbs up/thumbs down buttons to provide feedback on images or use the blue "Share Feedback" button to let us know if a prompt was incorrectly blocked. (Merging all similar threads here so the team can access all requests on this issue)

TracyH_0-1680204103439.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Our goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all our users. If you think the words you have used don't violate our content guidelines or should not be omitted from your prompt, please use the Report tool under the "..." menu or the blue "Share Feedback" button on the "Can't Load" monkey screen, to notify us of the problem and provide a brief explanation of what occurred in the text field. We will see if corrections can be made. We may revisit our decision not to show the word(s) wh

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 163 Replies 163
163 Comments
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 16-26-17 Adobe Help Center.png

yes, I'm a bit embarrassed by my typos, but it still was worth showing how little Adobe cares, not to mention how little they pay attention.  Hey you just said you will no longer support our company, do you want to buy something else from us?

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 16-29-02 Adobe Help Center.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately , in addition to their canned response "our goal is to provide a safe ......" Adobe has already come right out and said that they refuse to tell us what the restricted words are and that they will not do so in the future. Their reason being that if we knew the restricted words that we would find other ways to say it in order to get the results that we want. $60 a month subscription, another 50 if I wanted substance 3d, and of course I'm the silly one because I think I should get the results I want instead of the ones Adobe says I'm allowed to have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a strange one. My initial prompt generated a result. Then I chose one of the options I liked and tried to create additional gens based on that one.

I got the Oops monkey man saying I was being naughty. 😞

Happen to anybody else? Do we know why that might happen?

Best

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 25, 2024 May 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got censored typing "bread". Adobe should not do anything other than implement age verification. Incredible the power of generative AI that does not draw bread so as not to hurt our sensitivity. My 5 year old son draws bread and if you ask him he will surely draw you a knife, but Adobe Firefly doesn't do it to protect us... Thanks Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Javier37626234p7x6,

Can you please share your full prompt or a screen shot?  The word "bread" is not blocked for me:

droopydog500_0-1716640786601.png

full loaf of white bread 

Thanks,

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

one of the MANY problems with adobe AI,  not only are they incredibly restrictive, but they are extremely inconsistent .

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2024 Sep 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide a list of "bad" words that Adobe doesn't like. The list must be extensive because even something as simple as "Dumb people reading" gets rejected. Countless other examples have occurred. I have to craft work around descriptions almost every time I use Firefly. Regarding the mentioned prompt, I was hoping for something cartoonish and funny. AI has no sense of humor. Please fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rishi Ed wrote: even something as simple as "Dumb people reading" gets rejected

I'm glad to hear that Firefly rejected the word "dumb", as it gives the message that a disability makes a person flawed or “less than” — that disability is bad, negative, or something that needs to be fixed.

See this post from the Harvard Business Review if you are interested in learning more:

https://hbr.org/2020/12/why-you-need-to-stop-using-these-words-and-phrases

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's face it, Firefly has a lot of problems including those surrounding their "woke" programmers who decide certain words have the connotation THEY use. One wonders if they even speak English and realize many words have more than one meaning. I am frequently dissatisfied with results when I ask for artwork in a certain style or to imitate a certain artist. Cannot do people at all, inevitably when asking for blond hair the skin color and features are hardly European are dark to black. Firefly is far behind other AI generators...too bad, really. It would be useful for those of us who use Adobe products like PS and AI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure who you represent - Jane. I hope it's not adobe. I grew up with
"Dick and Jane" books. Perhaps you are also aware of the studies that some
names are positioned for failure?

It's a freedom of speech issue. Honestly, I don't care what Adobe "bad
words" are. I am asking for their list to decrease "mistakes" in prompts.

[self-promotion web links removed by moderator]

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are absolutely right. When I try text to image generative A.I., I can't
even say "sexy woman" without it being rejected. It is also hopelessly
P.C. I asked for brick layers for the 1666 London Fire restoration, and
they had one black man, one Asian woman and one white woman laying bricks.
I think they have some kind of quota system. I would like to try to have it
do a group of sperm donors and see how many women they put in....except the
word 'sperm' wouldn't get past the censors.

*Sincerely yours,*

*Steve *

*Steven W Rodgers*

(weblinks removed by moderator)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just use Dall-E save yourself the headache. Stopped using woke Firefly months ago. However you can find work arounds to get it to work. I can get firefly to generate nude women so they not as smart as they think. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2024 Sep 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@TheChunkyMonkey wrote: "Just wondering why Pepe the frog is a word that violates the guidelines? Is pepe a bad word? "

Here are the user guidelines for using Adobe Generative AI:

https://www.adobe.com/legal/licenses-terms/adobe-gen-ai-user-guidelines.html

Note Section 4:

4. Be Respectful of Third-Party Rights

Using Adobe’s generative AI features to create, upload, or share content that violates third-party copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other rights is prohibited. This may include, but is not limited to, entering text prompts designed to generate copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise infringing content, uploading an input or reference image that includes a third party’s copyrighted content, generating text that plagiarizes third-party content, or using a third party’s personal information in violation of their privacy or data protection rights. If you’re not sure whether your content violates the rights of a third party, you may want to reach out to an attorney or consult publicly available reference materials at the following:

Pepe the Frog is not allowed because it is copyrighted by Matt Furie, the creator.

"In June 2019, Furie received a $15,000 out of court settlement in a copyright infringement case against Infowars and Alex Jones concerning unlicensed use of the image of Pepe the Frog on far-right themed posters. Furie stated that he would continue to 'enforce his copyrights aggressively to make sure nobody else is profiting off associating Pepe the Frog with hateful imagery.' "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate