• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I open exact image from Library back into Firefly to change the style?

Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have saved an image which I created using firefly to my library. Is using Adobe Express the only way to access my library? Is there a way to re-open the exact image in firefly so that I can make style changes to the image? Thanks ahead for any help.

TOPICS
Design , Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two ways to get back to the Firefly image page with the prompt and styles.  They are both in the upper right corner of the image. Clicking favourite:

droopydog500_0-1709555995343.png

will save the image, prompt, and styles in the browser. It is then available from the Favourites link on the Adobe Firefly home page. The disadvantage is favourites are only saved in the browser of the computer you are using. They are not centrally stored. So if you change browsers, clear the broser cache, or use another computer, you will not see what you saved.

The other is to use the Download button:

droopydog500_1-1709556155787.png

and then select the Copy link option:

droopydog500_2-1709556188358.png

This copies a URL into your clipboard.  You can then paste that URL somewhere to store it (some people use spreadsheets of URLs to track images previously generated).  Going to the URL takes you back to the generation page with the four images, prompts, and styles.

If you have not saved an image using one of these two methods, you cannot return to the page with the image, prompt, and styles.  Meaning, saving the image in your library only saves the image itself—not the prompt and styles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thank you soo much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines