• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I sell images generated from Adobe Firefly?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon, can the images produced by Adobe Firefly be sold on Adobe Stock and other microstocks?

TOPICS
Communications , Design , Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copying from this page https://helpx.adobe.com/firefly/faq.html#using-firefly 

Why is there a watermark on the image when I download it?  

The watermark is applied to downloads or exports of your content created with Firefly when you are an unpaid user. The watermarked content is still available to be used for commercial purposes. To remove the watermark, you can subscribe to the Firefly Premium plan, Adobe Express Premium, or one of our other plans.

Can I use Firefly generated outpu

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

The non-beta version is already live https://firefly.adobe.com 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked on dicord, someone said it's okay, but I want a definitive answer from the adobe team.
Btw, are you subscribe on FF ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I subscribe, thank you for answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copying from this page https://helpx.adobe.com/firefly/faq.html#using-firefly 

Why is there a watermark on the image when I download it?  

The watermark is applied to downloads or exports of your content created with Firefly when you are an unpaid user. The watermarked content is still available to be used for commercial purposes. To remove the watermark, you can subscribe to the Firefly Premium plan, Adobe Express Premium, or one of our other plans.

Can I use Firefly generated outputs commercially?

Yes, you can use Firefly generated outputs commercially for any features that do not have a "beta" label or are used in a beta app. For any "beta" features, you shouldn't use the generated outputs commercially.

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok so when will will the non-Beta version be released so that we can make commercial work out of it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The non-beta version is already live https://firefly.adobe.com 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2023 Oct 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Preran 
Is it possible to use Firefly to generate imagery for Aero?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2023 Nov 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and can i alter an ai generated image with photoshop and use that also ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2023 Nov 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also do i need to declare on the actual product that it's been generated by Adobe FireFly ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see these guidleines for Generative AI Content for Adobe Stock 

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2024 Oct 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The info in your link says we can sell images through Adobe Stock, but how about other places? If I generate images from Firefly, can I sell them on t-shirts on, for example, Redbubble . com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2024 Oct 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For any of the products using generative AI features (such as Firefly web site, Ilustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Express) these are the guidelines for use: Adobe Generative AI User Guidelines.  These guidelines say that content created with generative AI features can be used for commercial use unless the product is in beta and it says it cannot be used for commercial use. Adobe generally does not comment beyond what is in that document.

The area of the law concerning AI generated images is new and changing, as new laws and regulations are adopted and court cases are decided. The law is not the same in all locations. If you have questions about whether images can be used for certain commercial purposes, it is best to consult with legal counsel.

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines