Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contact Admin for FIrefly

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I contacted my admin, and they sent me a screenshot that Firefly is turned on and they can access it when they log in. I keep getting the message that I need to contact my admin. Does it have something to do with my classroom account? What is the fix for this? I would like to show districts possible AI tools and Firefly is. great one. 

TOPICS
Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you're signed into the correct instance of your corporate email. Check out this article which does a much better job of explaining than me. 🙂  -->: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/enterprise-id-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to access Firefly when I login to my district account but not the classroom account and I am using the same Google account.

[Personal information removed by Mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Janell325723804wux Please reach out to your IT Admin. You may not be provisioned to use Firefly on specific accounts.  Here is an article on how to contact your admin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reached out to my IT department and I am able to use my district account but not my classroom. Both are under my same Google single sign on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you ask your Admin to get in touch with Adobe support if they are not able to resolve it for you? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines