• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generative Ai Credits

Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2024 Jan 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have engaged with Adobe's online chat (which was a ridiculous waste of time) as well as asking via X (silence) hence as to why I am posting here.

I have the 20GB Photography Plan - prepaid yearly beginning 6th September.

My understanding is I am entitled to 250 monthly credits (as my subscription began prior to 1st November)

Can anyone - either a Adobe employee or someone else on here confirm this and what day of the month does my allocation of credits renew as Adobe's online chat are clueless.

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The following article should help you. As per me you would get 250 monthly credits with the renewal on 6th of each month

https://helpx.adobe.com/firefly/using/generative-credits-faq.html#commercial-use

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that's what I think. As I'm writing this my credits still haven't renewed. Have yours? Do you have to use them all up first?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have less use of them as I am more of a developer than a creative guy so most of the times my credits remain unused.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see other also having this issue. Seems Adobe has some glitch going on. See the following discussion.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-firefly-discussions/generative-credit-issue/td-p/14338176

P.S. :- I will move this discussion to the Firefly forum, we may get some more responses there.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having same issues. Adobe need to answer this as it was they who devised these 'credits'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if that is the case then why havent mine. my plan started on 6th sept so should have renewed today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Geoffrey239952378o0z 

I've merged these two posts with the thread you started twenty minutes earlier. I see you also posted the same question in the Photoshop forum.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/generative-ai-credits/m-p/14338392

Please keep everything in one thread. Did you read the FAQs that @Manan Joshi and @Ged_Traynor gave you the link for?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the multiple posts - I was unsure where to post my query.

I have read the replies but they conflict with what an Adobe employee told me via online chat so until I get an 'Official' response I'm not too happy.

Adobe's online chat has been pathetic frankly. My understanding is that my 20GB Photography plan should entitle me to 250 credits each month (on 6th each) but so far this hasn't happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Geoffrey239952378o0z 

This is all new, and we are learning as we go. The FAQ page linked to above has this note:

"Starting January 17, 2024, we will begin enforcing generative credit limits on select plans, including but not limited to Adobe Firefly. Your plan-specific information will be available on your Adobe account management page, where you can review your generative credit allocation, usage, and experience when you exhaust your generative credits. Check back here after March 1, 2024, to learn when credit limits will apply to other plan types."

The FAQ page also says:

"For customers with a paid subscription, generative credits renew each month based on the plan’s initial billing date (For example, if the plan started on the 15th of the month, the credits would renew on the 15th of each month)."

Here's the link again:

https://helpx.adobe.com/firefly/using/generative-credits-faq.html

Jane

Forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen that the other day but this still doesn't explain why Adobe's employees are ignorant of the situation (or more likely couldn't be bothered to look) and my monthly allocation hasn't refreshed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines