• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get to Know Your Community: Drop a Quick Intro!

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community, 

I’m Preran, and I am thrilled to welcome you to our Adobe Firefly community! 

Use this thread as an opportunity for you to introduce yourself to the community and tell us more about yourself and what you’re looking to get out of this community. 

Whether you’re new here or have been around but haven't posted much, we'd love to hear from you! 

How to Introduce Yourself 

• Your Name: You can tell us your first name, nickname, or whatever you feel comfortable with. 
  • Interests: What are you passionate about? This can be your hobbies, books, films, or anything else you love. 
  • Fun Fact: Share something unique or interesting about yourself. This could be an ability, a hobby, or even a little quirk. Surprise us! 
  • What You Hope to Give and Get From the Community: Let us know what you’re looking forward to in this community. 

Get started by dropping a reply below! We look forward to connecting with you. 

Cheers, 

Preran

Preran_0-1713836953108.png

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To kick things off, I’ll go first: 

Name: Preran Kurnool

Interests: I’m a huge fan of digital design and technology, and I love spending my weekends cooking and entertaining.

Fun Fact: I completed my post-graduation in Pharmacy before veering into the software industry.

Looking Forward to Meeting all of you, learning about your unique experiences, and seeing this community thrive! 

Cheers,

Preran 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Your Name: Carissa
  • Interests: Reading, adding to my already massive TBR (To Be Read) pile, and Photography! 
  • Fun Fact: In my early 20's I worked serveral different jobs. My favorite being a Limo Dispatcher at MGM Grand. Our office was located in old MGM Grand Adventures theme park.
  • What You Hope to Give and Get From the Community: Sense of community and share tips and trick with each other. 😄 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Your Name: Mariam
  • Interests: Playing games, watching anime
  • Fun Fact: I can forget the movies and animes I saw because of my Adhd and watch it again like the first time.
  • What You Hope to Give and Get From the Community: Meeting other people, have fun and help others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Mariam, for sharing info about yourself and your interests!. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Name: Highness
  • Interests: I'm a creative, so basically anything creative.   Art, music, movies, books, designs, etc.
  • Fun Fact: We all live in an age when politicians rewrite history and Artificial Intelligence write full length books.  Let that soak in a bit. . . 
  • What I Hope to Give and Get From the Community: A community where imagination brings us together.  Where unique ideas inspire us to view the world from a different perspective.  "O Captain, my Captain!"
  • AlwaysAlways

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Your Name: Markus
  • Interests: Music, architecture, and my family of 5.
  • Fun Fact: I work here. And an actual fun fact: One of my iPhone photos was shown around the world by Apple in their "shot on iPhone" campaign.
  • What You Hope to Give and Get From the Community: I would love to learn and hear from you how we can make this space better. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple shortlisted your photos for their iPhone campaign! Fabulous! I cannot even imagine how wonderful that must feel. Thanks for sharing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community! We are glad to have you here. Thank you for sharing. I have to say we share a lot of similar interests - I love movies, music, and books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Your Name: Monika 
  • Interests: Trains 
  • Fun Fact: I'm German. What is this "fun" you are talking about? 😄 
  • What You Hope to Give and Get From the Community: Seeing what everyone does with this tech. And I like that language part about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Monika Gause Guten Abend! We share the same fun fact then. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2024 May 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Your Name: mj
  • Interests: Al things creative
  • Fun Fact: Sharpening a pencil with a Stanley knife gives much better results than a pencil sharpener
  • What You Hope to Give and Get From the Community: Teach, learn, share, converse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2024 May 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh This is me 

My name is Shubhangi Srivastava
Interests: Doing and interacting new things using AI and Graphic Design. Dancing and drinking ( only weekend)
Fun Fact: Five year back I got selected in my first job in Metro. 
Next Step : Looking into new things and providing our creative and innovative input for that ( like AI ) and make that thing ahead of ages. 

Shubhangi Srivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 11, 2024 May 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • Your Name: Dave
  • Interests: Image creator, Sci-Fi/ Fantasy/ Science geek, and music lover from Dubstep, alternative/grunge back to Bach and Mozart.
  • Fun Fact: Old school illustrator when everything was done by hand. I worked for Prentice Hall, IBM, and other major corporations doing book covers and inside art. I was also involved in the fledgling computer game industry in the mid-late 80s as a concept artist, yeah you can blame me lol.
  • What You Hope to Give and Get From the Community: Use my 40+ years of knowledge & experience to show this is just a tool and we can adapt.  What I want from here is more knowledge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines