• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If you have no use for sweet disney drawings

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As one of the world's best companies in design and graphics, firefly is really a huge disappointment. It only allows children's pictures, as if they came from disney or something else harmless. Firefly can't make the log dangerous, nothing serious, nothing creepy, nothing bloody - and that's regardless of how innocent it is. I'm not doing anything cruel or wrong, but I have stories of unpleasantness... unpleasantness doesn't exist in the adobe world, so firefly is totally useless. Therefore, I want to hear here if anyone has other references to AI drawing, where you are not terribly anxious to show something that is not cozy like a Disney film.

TOPICS
Design , Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Octavius,

I mostly deal in sci-fi and fantasy, but I have numerous explorations in the macabre. As for blood, violence, or nudity that's against the terms of service as you already know.  Firefly is "corporate focused" and like most companies, tries to avoid any type of litigation or bad press. Midjourney probably the most popular generator has this policy:

"Do not create images or use text prompts that are inherently disrespectful, aggressive, or otherwise abusive. Violence or harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. No adult content or gore. Please avoid making visually shocking or disturbing content. We will block some text inputs automatically."

Midjourney Discord

As you see my images aren't Disney, but there's a line I can't cross. I'm a huge fan of Frank Frazetta growing up, the biggest, most recognized fantasy illustrator there ever was. His style is violence, blood, and nudity so I'm S#@! out of luck LOL!

If you want, message me and tell me what you are trying to achieve

Firefly -An ancient evil, medusa boar octopus wearing an ornate carved hood, while holding a staff-  (1).jpg

Firefly An evil, excited, boar medusa wearing an ornate hat,- behind an old table with old books, cl (1).jpg

Firefly -An evil, excited, medusa boar monster wearing an ornate carved hood, while holding a cane.-.jpg

Firefly An evil, excited, medusa boar wearing an ornate hood,- behind an old wet table with old book.jpg

Firefly -a laughing scary ugly demon with a birthday hat, wearing face paint while holding a head-, .jpg

Firefly a scary excited laughing yelling monster with snake cape on shoulders, wearing a decorative .jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am aware that the large international companies would like to bring us all down to the lowest common denominator, for the sake of their business. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Octavius Jarlskov what kind of images are you trying to create that are violating the terms of use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let me make it absolutely clear that it is not me who thinks what I want to do is violent or dangerous, it is ADOBE. I need to draw a gun lying on a table. I need to draw a human who is ugly, a monster who look terribly. A battlefield, soldiers at war. All the things ADOBE believes are dangerous to their business. It is hopeless, so I use an other AI images for adults.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines