• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Makes "Male" images and not "female"

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2024 Sep 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have tried to make a few diffrent AI images, Like "Wreak, submerged with female swimmer on it"  That gets flagged.  However if I change it to "Wreak, submerged with male swimmer on it"  AI creates it.

If the only difference on an image getting flagged is if its FEMALE and not MALE in the text.

[Edited by Moderator]

TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me none of your prompts work. They both get flagged.

You probably want a "wreck" ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2024 Sep 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well as I say, it was one of many  diffrent  tries.  Howeerver you want to focus on the "misspelling" instead of the actuall problem. Then I suggest you try your humor somwhere else. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's quite a leap, to go from one failed prompt to "Adobe are bigots."

I would check the prompt using correct spelling "wreck" instead of "wreak." These details make a big difference when you're dealing with machine. They're very literal-minded. Look up the definition of "wreak." (I had no trouble generating an image of a female swimmer at a wreck using your prompt but with the correct spelling.)

Also, spend a little time learning how generative AI models work, how they are trained, and how safeguards are put in place. If you dig in a little deeper than just "how I write a prompt?" you'll discover that a generative AI like Firefly is not intelligent, despite having "intelligence" in the name. An AI doesn't think or understand, and your human-level understanding of a concept is far beyond its capability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe this was complicated for you to understand,  So Ill make it clearer.  

Its multiple attempts at diffrent things, where the only word in the "prompt" is  MALE and FEMALE.  See the only words differ MALE / FEMALE.    To make it simple  "Male" = Image  "Female" = No image       So its nothing with spelling of "wreck" or the literal-minded  defenition of  "wreak"   The ONLY words that differ are "MALE" and "FEMALE"    you understand now? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jan Erik335754096vs8  schrieb:

So its nothing with spelling of "wreck" or the literal-minded  defenition of  "wreak"   

I tried your exact prompt. Both "male" and "female" got flagged. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jan Erik335754096vs8 You would be very embarrassed if you understood who were communicating to. I do not find any of this complicated. I understand diffusion models, GPTs, and the weird frailties to which they are subject. Your condescending response does not reflect what actually occurred in the tests I did before I posted.

Be respectful in this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange, I don't feel embarrassed over anything except the feeling of embarrassment for someone trying to highlight their status. You feel the answer condescending, however it was highlighting the absurd simpleness of the post. Female =no image Male = Image. ... However your need to boost your own status as an admin, instead of actually seeing the problem, sent you down the path to where your ego felt bruised. This is clear as you are still trying to focus on YOUR status, instead of the actual fault with the flagings.  Can I suggest that if you dont actually want to adress the problem of "female" compared to "Male" flagging, that you just dont reply anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jan Erik335754096vs8 

Please follow the community guidelines or you risk being banned from the forums.

janee_0-1726530969558.png

This includes personal attacks on the forum volunteers who are trying to help you.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jan Erik335754096vs8 

Wording does matter considerably. With a small adjustment in word choice, I was able to get this image. 
As Monika mentioned, both variations "male" & "female" were flagged. 

FF is quiet sensitive in word choice. Consider Firefly like a G rated movie rating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the only words that differ was MALE and FEMALE.  SoFlagging  "Female" and not "Male" when everything else is 100% the same, shows a bigotry . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines