Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mixing concepts

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,
I'm trying to get a doll with robot head, seems not that hard, but seems impossible for the AI to do this, human "meat" body with tin metal head. Once I write something like "mix" or "with futuristic style" looks like the AI aplies the mixing to everything... I waste a lot of credits trying to get a worthy result.
Happy to hear sugestions...
The attached image obviously is not what I was looking for.

_PROMPT
Generate a visually captivating digital artwork featuring a hyperrealistic plastic baby doll body seamlessly integrated with a classic tin robot toy head from the 1960's, situated in a futuristic library setting. The scene should depict the doll engaging in the act of typing on a vintage machine writer. Emphasize the synthesis of organic baby features such as belly, legs, and arms with the robotic elements of the tin head. Convey a harmonious blend of old and new within the library's atmosphere, ensuring the result is a captivating fusion of nostalgia and futuristic technology. Prioritize attention to detail in rendering the intricate mix of baby and robot elements to create a visually compelling and thought-provoking image.

TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One suggestion is to stop using a GPT to overcomplicate the prompts.

This was simply "Toy doll sitting on floor with robotic face mask and visor covering entire head".

Obviously it can be tweaked with more descriptons, but its not overly complicated.

kevinstohlmeyer_0-1702591702148.png

kevinstohlmeyer_1-1702591952770.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines