• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Monthly generative credits are not credited

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have taken annual subscription for Adobe Firefly in January 2024. By the end of January, whenever  I tried to genarate someting, I use to get a message saying that my 100 credits for the month has exhausted. Now I am trying the same in February and still I am getting the same message. It is asking me to purchase the same annual plan. What is this ?  Where can I see my montly credit balance and on what date it gets updated in our account every month ?

TOPICS
Communications , Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Firefly's monthly reset is calculated from your subscription date, which means that if you subscribe to the annual plan on January 10th, your points will be reset on February 10th. Hope can help you🙂
Here is a related help: https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/firefly/using/generative-credits-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly's monthly reset is calculated from your subscription date, which means that if you subscribe to the annual plan on January 10th, your points will be reset on February 10th. Hope can help you🙂
Here is a related help: https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/firefly/using/generative-credits-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue where my credits do not regenerate. Very frustrating trying to find anyone at Adobe who can help. My sign-up date was Nov 7. Today is June 7 and they still did not regenerate. I don't use them a lot, but they continue their march towards zero generative AI credits. Anyone know who/how to contact someone to look into this for my account? The chat function is an endless stream of agent transfers as it's probably beyond their level of assistance. Thank you for any insights as to how to get my AI credits to reset back to 100 on my monthy anniversary date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just found out about this montly usage limit last night. This answer is valid for the Lightroom and Photoshop subscription, but maybe something is similar for Fireflly? When I log onto my Adobe account in a browser, I see to the upper right a blue circle. If I click on this, basic info about my account appears. And among this is the status of my current usage count for the generative fill and expand. I have the yearly subscription paid monthly, and mine says I have a maximum of 250 monthly generative credits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2024 Aug 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used 25/25 credits during 7/2024,

and in the begining of 8/2024 it is still standing on "0/25 credits left"

Instead of renewing the 25 credits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2024 Aug 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2024 Sep 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The question is answered with an endless loop. So it´s unsusable.

I´ve same problem and will see the answer I get.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines