• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Objection to the subscription model

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am writing to object to the sudden request for subscription payment for your service. I have been using your service for daily use for 2 years, and I have never been asked to pay a subscription fee before. I am very disappointed that you are now changing your policy without any notice or explanation.

I understand that businesses need to generate revenue in order to operate, but I believe that this subscription fee is unfair to your existing users. We have been supporting your service for years, and we should not be penalized for doing so. Additionally, I am concerned that this subscription fee will make your service less accessible to people with low incomes.

I am requesting that you reconsider your decision to implement a subscription fee. If you do not, I will be forced to cancel my account and find a new service that is more affordable and accessible.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. 

Since generating content with AI models requires significant computational resources, we have updated our plans to include a monthly allocation of generative credits that provide priority processing of generative AI content across features powered by Firefly in the applications to which users are entitled. The number of monthly generative credits each user receives depends on their subscription. The consumption of generative credits depends on the generated output's computational cost and the value of the generative AI feature used.

For users that want to continue using Firefly for free, 25 generative credits are provided every month. Generative credits do not roll over meaning you cannot carry over credits from a previous month.

Thanks,

Preran 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines