Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Text and symbol generation in images

Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to generate a logo with a desired text. It is not accepting it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 28, 2024 Apr 28, 2024

@Anonymous37037930cx5u, While it has gotten better, Firefly (and most other AI image generators) is not good at putting exact text from a prompt into an image. Sometimes it is perfect, but usually, it does not get it right.  The best solution is to use Adobe Express or Photoshop to add text in.  The more complicated the angle or perspective of the text, the more likely you will need Photoshop to get what you want.

Please see this article on why generating text in AI image generators is hard:

https://theconversation.com/if-ai-image-generators-are-so-smart-why-do-they-struggle-to-write-and-count-208485

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

This is a current limitation please add your vote to this bug. In the meantime, check out Adobe Express

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 183 Replies 183
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2023 Jun 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some texts are missing in the generated image from the letters or words I mentioned.please tell me the reason and resolve tge issue

Merging all similar threads here so the team can access all requests on this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to add titles, text or words to an image and they all get displayed as gibberish.  I have tried multiple methods such as "title is "London Bridge", show text "London". etc. It understands I need text and titles but the content is not getting displayed correctly.

Please fix this as iot enables this tool to be used for posters, science work, illustrated documents etc.

Merging all similar threads here so the team can access all requests on this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe firefly are messing the text, each textual representation is incorrect from requested examples.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want to type certain lines on image, it comes out misspelled. 

How can I fix this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Team,

You have have done such an amazing job by creating this smart tool named firefly (AI) thankyou so much for this. As I am a designer & regular do search on internet my work related graphics this tool helping with that also not the exact graphic or images on this but got some idea for my design. But the dissappointment is this it not able to read or may be write the spellings properly which is somewhere not so good & many other things which I have seen but not taken screenshot of those but sharing some spelling error SS. Please check and do the needful.

Thankyou  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a logo generator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2023 Dec 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Words are misspelled in image. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2023 Dec 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a current limitation of Firefly. It can already do some amazing things, but it's not good at generating a specific string of type yet.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Text prompts are not right in image

All time mistakes in spelling 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue! Did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting.. 

Can you support your post with a screenshot of your prompt when that happens? 

Firefly supports up to 100 languages, make sure that your language is supported https://www.adobe.com/sensei/generative-ai/firefly.html#faqs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find it recognizes some simple words

Word "Merry Christmas" in front of christmas scene, watercolor, simple (image 1)

Word "Joyous Christmas" in front of christmas scene, watercolor, simple(image2)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See attached image download and screenshot with the prompt "your perfect nest" 

Firefly -your perfect nest- with nest, bird, key 91944.jpgScreenshot 2023-09-12 at 5.15.20 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, this has been the case from day dot pretty much.

I wonder if Adobe will be enabling correct type in FF or if the preference is for text to be done in Express.

Best

mj

iMSD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This type of generation is not currently supported. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Placed with a Purpose 3.jpgThis an example of what DALL-E3 does with prompt

Show me Phrase "Placed for a Purpose" , pastel watercolor of pannsies and sunflowers in garden colors, floral painting with brush; foggy hand-painted, size 16:9

Be nice if Firefly can do it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2023 Nov 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @SteveLanc ,

Agreed.

It's something that Firefly has to work on.

Best

mj

iMSD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Malheureusemnt quuand on est écrit en arabe ça ne forme pas typographyquement les mots, le site met seulement des lettres d'alpahbet arabe cote a cote et ce n'est pas du tout le résulat qu'on souhaitent. Svp veillez résoudre ce souci pour qu'on puisse former des mots entier, merci a vous l'équipe je sais que vous êtes capable de résoudre cela & force a vous 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Good335406277eec 

It's not just Arabic. Adobe Firefly does not do any text properly. See this post as one example:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-firefly-discussions/text-is-wrong-in-text-to-image/m-p/13924887

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i asked the ai to make a banner with the word Rules written on it for my server..The ai always showed me results with spelling errors in it . The spelling of rules was shown as Rulles , Rues , Ruels not a single image was correct and i wasted my tokens .I hope you look into this ,Thank you . 

Proof : https://firefly.adobe.com/public/t2i?id=urn%3Aaaid%3Asc%3AAP%3A11598cd9-db1b-41da-b357-171a99c4586b&...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a current limitation please add your vote to this bug. In the meantime, check out Adobe Express

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For example I type : "Word CORRECT on a sign"

in a promt - and the picture is good BUT the spelling

mostly (9 out of 10 times) shows a wrong spelled word ...

Words like RROTCE, ORCTERCIC, etc is on the sign instead,

and sometimes there is no word at all on the sign. 

Is there maybe a command in a promt to force correct spelling? 

When I write "word" before the word in promt, it will -more often-

try to put a name on the sign ...

What to do? ... Or is spelling a limit / bug maybe? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Чому не пише чіткий потрібний текст на зображенні ? А щось схоже уродує.

Ось замість "agrodolina" якесь "acradoiina" ітп

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to see FF Txt->Image to enhance the recognition of words.

I used  Word "Merry Christmas" in front of christmas scene, watercolor, simple

It created image below.

FF will recognize some words, but gets lost with more complex words

Word "Joyous Christmas" in front of christmas scene, watercolor, simple. (see 2nd Image)

The ability to create formatted phrases would be fantastic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In every AI generator, they never use the words or image I request. WHY??... it all ends up being a waste of time trying to get a result that is useful. Hours wasted with nothing notable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines