Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Text and symbol generation in images

Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to generate a logo with a desired text. It is not accepting it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 28, 2024 Apr 28, 2024

@Anonymous37037930cx5u, While it has gotten better, Firefly (and most other AI image generators) is not good at putting exact text from a prompt into an image. Sometimes it is perfect, but usually, it does not get it right.  The best solution is to use Adobe Express or Photoshop to add text in.  The more complicated the angle or perspective of the text, the more likely you will need Photoshop to get what you want.

Please see this article on why generating text in AI image generators is hard:

https://theconversation.com/if-ai-image-generators-are-so-smart-why-do-they-struggle-to-write-and-count-208485

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

This is a current limitation please add your vote to this bug. In the meantime, check out Adobe Express

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 183 Replies 183
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @catparkerphoto,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry you are having this problem. 

While it has gotten better, Firefly (and most other AI image generators) is generally not good at putting exact text from a prompt into an image. Sometimes it is perfect, but usually, it does not get it right.  The best solution is to use Adobe Express or Photoshop to add text in.  The more complicated the angle or perspective of the text, the more likely you will need Photoshop to get what you want.

If AI image generators are so smart, why do they struggle to write and count?

Thanks,
    droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 04, 2024 Jul 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Droopy said is correct. There is a way to "brute force" by creating a structure reference with the word "consulting" spelled out and having Firefly create a logo incorporating that, but it can be hit and miss.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2024 Jul 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Digito a palavra e sai em inglês 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2024 Jul 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@gabriel3864844024aa Firefly and other AI models cannot produce legible text at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2024 Jul 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cuando le digo que haga una imagen de un logo corporativo abc.com escribe un texto totalmente diferente y sin sentido como xxxabcdexxxxx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ignacio3864877064xb No generative AI model can produce legible text at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not getting English text on my photos. I am looking for a sign that says scavenger hunt I wrote an English text. I think I am getting German. Under preferences I have English!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AI image generators (including Firefly) are not good at adding specific text to images. Firefly is better than it was and sometimes it is perfect, but most of the time it is not accurate text. Your best bet is to take the image into Adobe Express and add text. The advantage there is you have lots of fonts available and can shape the text how you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2024 Jul 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter what i do, it refuses to create an image with my exact text. Ocasionally, it creates some similar gibberish but never my exact text. Is there a trick to make it work ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2024 Jul 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you use the text effect generator?

If not, try that first.

You could also try if uploading a structure reference helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2024 Jul 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@tmc60608719 no AI generative model including Firefly can reproduce legible text at this time. It's a widely known limitation of AI. You can try the text effect generator as Monika suggested or use an editing software like Photoshop to add your text into your generated scene.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create an image with a specific name, such as "Ronny" - how do I make Firefly understand it? If I write "with the name Ronny" it will be a hit 1 out of 4 times, the rest will be misspelled.
Also want to change the name when I have found a picture I like

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the text effects.

Or a style reference that has the word already written in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I write "with the name Ronny" it will be a hit 1 out of 4 times, the rest will be misspelled.

By @Ronny5DC3

@Ronny5DC3 

See the answer marked Correct by @droopydog500 to use Adobe Express or Photoshop when you need to add the text. For more information, read the article he links to.
Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2024 Aug 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Taking wrong spelling when i am creating a design

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2024 Aug 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Vishnu38942051xrm4,

While it has gotten better, Firefly (and most other AI image generators) is generally not good at putting exact text from a prompt into an image. Sometimes it is perfect, but usually, it does not get it right.  The best solution is to use Adobe Express or Photoshop to add text in.  The more complicated the angle or perspective of the text, the more likely you will need Photoshop to get what you want.

Thanks,
    droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2024 Aug 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

word "Brenna" with toadstool in background.

this generates results with words close to Brenna but often they are not spelled correctly. Seems odd since its in quotes.

Kind of shocked something with AI can't get spelling correct when its spelled in the request. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2024 Aug 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @MAD Program,

Thanks,
    droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2024 Aug 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

El problema  es que pongo palabras en Español y en la imagen salen en inglés

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2024 Aug 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Silvina293733711rgn,

The problem is that Firelfy translates other languages into English before inputing into the model. Unfortunately, there is not a reliable way of inserting text (and there are other issues with getting text to show up correctly). My best suggestion is to have Firefly create a space for text and use Adobe Express or Photoshop to add the actual text.

Thanks,
    droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2024 Aug 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Silvina293733711rgn, I just wanted to add, one additional possibility is to translate your prompt to English before typing into the prompt box and the insert your spanish words for it to be displayed. You are not guaranteed that it won't translate those words, but other have had some success doing that.  There are still the other problems which cause text not to come out perfectly in Firefly (and other AI image creators).

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2024 Aug 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came here looking for an answer but I think I figured it out. Put a dash in b-e-t-w-e-e-n the letters. It's not perfect but it generated more correct options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2024 Aug 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_20240818_161523_437.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2024 Aug 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's how to use Firefly: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-firefly-discussions/use-adobe-firefly-to-generate-your-images/t...

If you are still unable to use it, you will need to tell us what you want to do. Want a bigger car in the background or do you want to get rid of it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2024 Aug 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADD this Form of ART Genration can make Drastic Increase the Real World Usage of AI Artistc  abilities in the form of Caligraphy for Muslim World.  The opportunites are limitless - Firefly can Learn the Form and ways Caligraphy looks like and create text into Artistic Painting and More 

Arabic calligraphy
 is the artistic practice of handwriting and calligraphy based on the Arabic alphabet. It is known in Arabic as khatt (Arabic: خَطّ), derived from the words 'line', 'design', or 'construction'. Kufic is the oldest form of the Arabic script

Its the most Popular Form of Arts which hangs on Paintings in Home of Muslims communities. 
A Master Artist writes the Text of verses extracted from Holy Book and Make Artist use of Caligraphic Pen, Paint on Canvas. Its sometimes clearly readable sometimes not, Mostly used as a form of ART.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines