• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reference image not appearing in prompt bar

Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used a prompt to create an image. I click on the image that I want to use, and click “use as reference image”, but it doesn’t show up in the styles prompt bar with the other styles at the bottom. Is there some sort of glitch in the system? Thanks ahead for any help.

TOPICS
Design , Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Thank you for your response.
• The reference image didn’t appear using Firefox 115.0.3 on my Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6
• The Firefly programe doesn’t appear at all on browser Safari version 11.1.2
• But I just tried using Firefly on my Google Chrome browser and the reference image does appear!
Thanks for the tip!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to confirm the image doesn't show up like the one in the screenshot attached? 

Does this happen in any other browser or on other devices? What browser and OS versions are you using? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response.
• The reference image didn’t appear using Firefox 115.0.3 on my Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6
• The Firefly programe doesn’t appear at all on browser Safari version 11.1.2
• But I just tried using Firefly on my Google Chrome browser and the reference image does appear!
Thanks for the tip!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines