Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to access Firefly?

LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Beta applications are being approved on a rolling basis and you'll receive a confirmation email once you've been granted access. At this time we do not have an accurate estimate for when access will be granted. Thank you for your patience!

If you are having issues with logging in after you receive an approval email, ensure that you are logging in with the same email address with which you have registered.

If you are logging in with the correct email address and still facing issues, use this form https://survey.adobe.com/jfe/form/SV_4HmdnIcz9sllpVI?v=e to report the issue to the team. We request you to check the status after a day or so to see if your issue has been resolved.

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

*Update* If you are still having access issues after filling out our form, we have added a checkbox in the survey so we can have the appropriate team look into your account further. Please use this link to fill out the form. Thank you for your patience!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

*Update* We are still working through access issues. We have identified that some users who used social signup (Apple, Google, Facebook) to create or access their Adobe account are unable to access Firefly. To quickly remedy this issue, please create a new Adobe account using an email address/password (not one of the social signin options). Once you have created your new account, please fill out the form again and provide the email address associated with your new account. We will process these

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 208 Replies 208
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

waiting for the beta, i need test this amazing change in the design profession 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I filled out that form like a week ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*Update* If you are still having access issues after filling out our form, we have added a checkbox in the survey so we can have the appropriate team look into your account further. Please use this link to fill out the form. Thank you for your patience!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I completed this form but still have had no luck … do you have any idea
when it could work? My email and username is monica@ciaozen.com … thank you
SO much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I got mail on 30.3. that I'm in Firefly Beta. I have send many emails and asking help because I still can´t get in. I have empty my cache, sing out and in. etc. Still requesting access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, waiting for the confirmation email to get the access. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

evet fitrefly e erişmeye calısıyorum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That isn't possible from what I know. Are you using the same login credentials?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's is working again now. Restarted and logged in again. Sorry for the trouble. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team.

I don't understand that users who pay for Adobe Creative Cloud are not prioritized.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Penso o mesmo, deveriam dar prioridade aos clientes ativos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think they should be. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obviously you say it because you are not a paying customer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reasoning is the opposite or yours, so both thoughts are equal. We have different perspectives but want the same thing. 🙂 Have a nice day! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what the logic behind this painful process is. I've been
waiting for a couple of weeks; no communication or updates. The excitement
is slowly turning into frustration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am super interested! I made lots of images with Midjourney, but some images created with Midjourney had watermarks on them, and I didn't like that it felt like they were stealing images. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you have had many requests, but a loyal user who has always had organ programs and pays in advance and regularly the subscription perhaps should have a fast track. When you released the other betas you could easily download. I will continue to use and pay for the image generation programs of others and when you come out with the final paid version it will have to be really different and valid to convince me to buy it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, just for clarification, I received this a day ago, as a newby here, not sure if this means I can start using Firefly or do I need to wait for email confirmation from Adobe before accessing the features in Firefly Beta?  I did try to visit Adobe Firefly site but can only watch the trailers for each exciting feature (request access button is clearly seen near the top of the page) for the time being. Will wait for the official confirmation for access to Firefly. Thanks.

Screenshot_20230407_053545_Discord.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you click the Accept Invite button? If you did and are still having issues, see the info here Received the "You're In" Email but having access issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Preran, I clicked the accept invite button but still faced with same issues mentioned by others in the message thread. Am only using the same email as the one I initially registered with Adobe.  Should I use the link to fill up the form (for help) or should I attempt to log out of Adobe entirely and log back in and reattempt accessing Firefly? Thanks.

Did you click the Accept Invite button? If you did and are still having issues, see the info here Received the "You're In" Email but having access issues

By @Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

your screenshot shows the confirmation that you have only joined the Firefly Discord Server. That does not necessary mean you also can use Adobe Firefly, because you cannot prompt text-to-image via Discord, Adobe is approving applications on a rolling basis as quickly as they can. The Discord Server is the Support and Community Server for Adobe Firefly.

Once you are in the queue, please be patient and wait. Submitting the form over and over again will not help. For what its worth it might put you in the back of the queue each time after you submit.
The team is working hard on processing requests and will notify you via email as soon as possible. 🙂
Also imagine if hundred thousand ppl submit 10 requests each, it becomes chaos.

In the meantime you can look on the Discord Server and also at Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/adobefirefly) for inspiration.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Team,
I am writing to express my interest in joining the Beta of Adobe Firefly. I believe that I am a great candidate for this program and would be delighted to be part of it.
I have a deep passion for creative design and have been working with various tools from Adobe Creative Cloud for a few years now. I feel that Firefly would take my creative process to the next level by helping me create digital proofs of concepts as well as great starting points for projects and creations.
I am confident that my experience with Adobe products combined with my enthusiasm will make me an ideal candidate for the Beta of Adobe Firefly. It would be an honor to be part of this program and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
John Christopher

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in that Adobe Product. To Request Access to the Beta of Adobe Firefly all you have to do is to go to https://firefly.adobe.com and click on the "Request Access" Button in the Top right corner. Then be patience it can take some days until the Request is granted, but then you are good to go. More info can also be found at https://firefly.adobe.com/faq 

Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines