Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to access Firefly?

LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Beta applications are being approved on a rolling basis and you'll receive a confirmation email once you've been granted access. At this time we do not have an accurate estimate for when access will be granted. Thank you for your patience!

If you are having issues with logging in after you receive an approval email, ensure that you are logging in with the same email address with which you have registered.

If you are logging in with the correct email address and still facing issues, use this form https://survey.adobe.com/jfe/form/SV_4HmdnIcz9sllpVI?v=e to report the issue to the team. We request you to check the status after a day or so to see if your issue has been resolved.

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

*Update* If you are still having access issues after filling out our form, we have added a checkbox in the survey so we can have the appropriate team look into your account further. Please use this link to fill out the form. Thank you for your patience!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

*Update* We are still working through access issues. We have identified that some users who used social signup (Apple, Google, Facebook) to create or access their Adobe account are unable to access Firefly. To quickly remedy this issue, please create a new Adobe account using an email address/password (not one of the social signin options). Once you have created your new account, please fill out the form again and provide the email address associated with your new account. We will process these

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 208 Replies 208
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura de Tela 2023-03-28 às 15.19.58.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

every prompt I try I get this message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try these?

• Using a different browser - Edge, Safari, and Chrome are supported
  • Clear cache in your current browser, and retry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah!! Using chrome its ok! Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. I submitted my request and I am waiting to hear back. Does it make a difference if we receive an invitation to join? Really looking forward to start working with this. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just received an email saying that "I'm in" but when I log in I'm still getting the "Request Access" message. wfz at nimblebooks doht com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click your discord link it just takes me to my own section of discord there is no firefly discord channel it is taking me to. Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Can´t wait to test Fireflyout. You are saying there is a high volume of request, and they are taken in on the order they arrived. Can you say something about the estimated waiting time? Is it 4 days, 1 week or several weeks?

best,

Steve Nilsen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't seen it in a week and 4 days. Foolish me, I reapplied yesterday. I hope they still let me in according to when I originally replied and don't start nme out from scratch. Oopsie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got an email saying "You're in", but still can't do anything other than "request access"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you log in with the email with which you registered? If you did, and you are still facing issues, send me a private message with your email ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm logged in, yes. I'll send you a private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the same in my case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the realm of Adobe, where Clouds reside,

A wondrous new program, Firefly, to bide.

Awaiting in line, the eager minds,

Anticipation grows, as patience unwinds.

Through realms of art, the AI shall soar,

Generative beauty, it shall explore.

Firefly's promise, to create anew,

The artful wonders, our souls to subdue.

For those who wait, rewards are grand,

In Adobe's realm, where art's magic shall land.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had a wide smile when reading your poetry. Thank you so mch for posting. Made my day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot take all the credit: this poem was generated by an (exceptional) prompt on #ChatGPT Plus w/ GPT4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been waiting for access since applying on March 23rd; it's now the 30th, so I reapplied. I hope I didn't knock myself out of the queue, but I'll try almost anything at this point to get in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Just wanted to say that if you use a shared computer, Firefly Adobe creative cloud has a separate login to the computers Adobe creative cloud which is annoying, so you could be logged into Adove creative cloud woking away, yet still not be able to access Firefly unless you seprately login in again in chrome.

Im not even Zein5F85 as this post suggests, thats just another user before me. one creative cloud login would be much better than 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe people , I was accepted and I am still waiting for my problem to be solved , so far I can not generate images and I have been accepted since Sunday , can you solve my question , since I see here everyone who has been accepted manages to generate the images pictures normally.

I've already changed browsers (Safari and Chrome), I've already logged in and out, I've cleared the cash, I've restarted the computer and so far I'm still unable to generate images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am logged in to Adobe with my account using email david@wizardpig.com and I received an email saying I now had access, but the firefly.adobe.com web page is saying I don't have access and still need to request access. What should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone 🙂

I got my beta acces untill i realised i signed up with a different email adress than my adobe one. So I decided i'd just switch adress on my adobe account, cause i was signing in with a super old adress anyway.

Problem is, now that i'm logging in on the correct adress, I still don't have acess to the beta. Can someone help plz ? Is there something i can do about it ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Certainly looking forward to get my hands on.

Erwin, The Netherlands

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking forward to trying it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, trotzt aktivierung kann ich Firefly nicht nutzen.

LG Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines