Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unlock the Power of Firefly: Ask the Experts Session! 🔥

Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello people!

Did you have questions about Firefly or Generative AI for which you needed a trusted expert to weigh in?

Whether you’re a beginner trying to understand the basics or an advanced user looking to delve deeper into the functionality, our Ask the Experts session is the perfect opportunity to get your questions answered! 

Preran_0-1714653567989.png

How to Ask Your Questions 

Participating is easy! Just reply to this post with any questions about Firefly and its use in generative AI. Here are some ideas to get you started: 

• Image Quality: How can I enhance the resolution and overall quality of images created with Firefly? 
  • Bias Mitigation: What are the best practices for preventing racial, gender, or age biases in AI-generated images? 
  • Creative Integration: How do I maintain a balance between the AI's suggestions and my own artistic inputs when designing? 

Session Timeline 

• Ask Your Questions Now: This session is open for seven days. Our experts will be responding to your questions during this time. 
  • Deadline for Questions: Post your questions by June 1, 2024, 12 AM UTC 

Drop your questions below, and let’s get this conversation started!

Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with. 

Cheers,

Preran

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 156 Replies 156
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2024 May 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @droopydog500 

I have been experimenting more since then, and it has dawned upon me, that in order to get something usable, one has to work around. Using the word "mexican" is no good. It will provoke some abuse filter somewhere. Using the word "bandit" is no good. Filter again. Guns, are no good. Filter again. So basically you have to write along the lines of "a person with a moustachne and a sombrere with something resembling a gun...." etc. Otherwise the AI will generate silly stuff. It's like working with gigantic mittens on both hands and one, extra big, mitten pulled down over your head. 🙂

Bjørn Smalbro - FrameMaker.dk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The clue here is where you say "With a pencil I can draw anything." Use the pencil, draw a sketch of what you need, then use the sketch as a structure reference. The combination of structure and style reference is quite powerful, and worth expermenting with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Preran!

My question is about the possibility to generate a  human character or a cartoon character and create a scene, and then the possibility to create other scenes with the same generated character in other poses and in other environments.

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To my understanding there is no offical way to do this.
However a combination of reference image and structure reference may get you close.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkZIsP3srU4

Best regards, Euan.
In this video, I'll show you How to Use Adobe Firefly to Create Consistent Characters. 💰 Do you want to start an online business from home that will make you $1000-$5000+ pm without a lot of experience? Complete the 1-minute quiz and find out which online business suits your personality best. ► ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2024 May 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Francesco Della Peruta 

This is absolutely something we've been exploring and hope to have this feature in the future.

Thanks

Tracy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran,

Will Firefly soon enough be able to take a prompt that creates videos or video slideshows out of a prompt that you can update after?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, there isn't anything in the roadmap to this effect. I suggest sharing your idea with the team by posting in the Ideas section. Easier still, see if you can find a similar request to. upvote.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can the design templates in firefly be used commercially?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not quite sure what you mean by templates in Firefly. This is most relevant info I have on this topic: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/firefly/faq.html#using-firefly

Can I use Firefly generated outputs commercially?

For features without the beta label, you can use Firefly-generated outputs in your commercial projects. For features that are in beta, you can use the Firefly-generated outputs for your commercial projects unless explicitly stated otherwise in the product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you mean perhaps Adobe Express?

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Preran .

Thanks for this thread.

I have skimmed through various questions here and what I have may overlap a bit. From what I've seen discussed in the forums and also what I'd like, there are 2 big areas in demand:
1. Negative prompt update.
2. Better saving of history - images and prompts.

Are you able to give an indication on what we can expect in the future relating to the above?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2024 May 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would certainly add an item 3 here.

Another huge item in demand is increased resolution of generation

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed Euan. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2024 May 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curious when or if a field for NEGATIVE PROMPTS will be added?
I was surprised how other platforms are using this... and the results get even better when you are able to include things you do not want to appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely, however I smiled at "include things you do not want to appear"

Very much: "If you can't hear me at the back let me know" 😉

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the plans for generating video content? And will that be a Pr only feature or will After Effects also have it implemented?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed that when giving some prompts, they are deemed not allowed but no reason is given. This is rather confusing and it would be helpful if the prompt is highlighted and some reasoning given. I have turned to other AI apps when this has happened and received not similar warnings for the same exact prompts. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @michelew83603738,

Please upvote: Show words omitted from prompt or violates content guidelines 

Thanks,

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When this has happened to me, I have sometimes referred to the Urban Dictionary page and, on a couple of occasions, came across words that had some "interesting" double meanings. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That might be helpful, but I am using common words that should be interpreted that way, not in an unusual manner by any means. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

Wondering if Firefly offers image to image prompting?

Thanks, 

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wondering if Firefly offers image to image prompting?

By @TIm23310748ks15

Not at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines