Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unlock the Power of Firefly: Ask the Experts Session! 🔥

LEGEND ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello people!

Did you have questions about Firefly or Generative AI for which you needed a trusted expert to weigh in?

Whether you’re a beginner trying to understand the basics or an advanced user looking to delve deeper into the functionality, our Ask the Experts session is the perfect opportunity to get your questions answered! 

Preran_0-1714653567989.png

How to Ask Your Questions 

Participating is easy! Just reply to this post with any questions about Firefly and its use in generative AI. Here are some ideas to get you started: 

• Image Quality: How can I enhance the resolution and overall quality of images created with Firefly? 
  • Bias Mitigation: What are the best practices for preventing racial, gender, or age biases in AI-generated images? 
  • Creative Integration: How do I maintain a balance between the AI's suggestions and my own artistic inputs when designing? 

Session Timeline 

• Ask Your Questions Now: This session is open for seven days. Our experts will be responding to your questions during this time. 
  • Deadline for Questions: Post your questions by June 1, 2024, 12 AM UTC 

Drop your questions below, and let’s get this conversation started!

Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with. 

Cheers,

Preran

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 156 Replies 156
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Choury yes Firefly supports German as an input lanugage:

https://helpx.adobe.com/firefly/technical-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the opportunity to ask questions. Mine is a bit structured and complex, but what the heck, try is for free.

I would like to see a specific interaction between firefly and mobile apps. Let me give a practical example: we have Adobe Capture that gives us the opportunities eg to create patterns, brushes and shapes...

Will it ever be able to integrate them with Firefly? I can eg create a mockup with firerly and then wrap it in a pattern that the Ai can place adapting lights and shadows. Is this kind of interactivity an idea you would consider? This would make the integration and interaction between human and artificial intelligence even more cohesive and connected.

Just a thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @floramc, thanks for your question! I'm confident that Firefly is destined to be integrated with more Adobe mobile apps… and hopefully not too far away in the future. Capture is fairly limited, as you know, yet very useful for what it's designed to do. For a process such as “wrapping” a Firefly creation into a pattern for further lighting modifications, it might be something possible within Firefly itself, or perhaps with Abode CC Express. Or even AI in Photoshop on the web. Others here may have more updates on Adobe mobile apps, or other suggestions for how you might achieve what you envision. I'm interested, too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2024 Jun 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, fingers crossed and waiting to see what's coming!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two parter - 
When will the Text Effect Generator from Express (that's based on the firefly model right?) come to Photoshop, and will we have editable layers of assets to blend original typography with generated materials over live type?
I want to be able to animate (After Effects) between the original typography and generated elements without rotoscoping each of the components.
And will there be a "use best result" to refine generated images in Express?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thank you for the valuable feedback. We will share it with our product team, and they will review the request.

^VS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for participating enthusiastically in our first "Ask the Experts Session." We'll be locking this post for now. Stay tuned for more "Ask the Experts Sessions" coming soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines