Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unlock the Power of Firefly: Ask the Experts Session! 🔥

LEGEND ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello people!

Did you have questions about Firefly or Generative AI for which you needed a trusted expert to weigh in?

Whether you’re a beginner trying to understand the basics or an advanced user looking to delve deeper into the functionality, our Ask the Experts session is the perfect opportunity to get your questions answered! 

Preran_0-1714653567989.png

How to Ask Your Questions 

Participating is easy! Just reply to this post with any questions about Firefly and its use in generative AI. Here are some ideas to get you started: 

• Image Quality: How can I enhance the resolution and overall quality of images created with Firefly? 
  • Bias Mitigation: What are the best practices for preventing racial, gender, or age biases in AI-generated images? 
  • Creative Integration: How do I maintain a balance between the AI's suggestions and my own artistic inputs when designing? 

Session Timeline 

• Ask Your Questions Now: This session is open for seven days. Our experts will be responding to your questions during this time. 
  • Deadline for Questions: Post your questions by June 1, 2024, 12 AM UTC 

Drop your questions below, and let’s get this conversation started!

Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with. 

Cheers,

Preran

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 156 Replies 156
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating content based on Firefly during my live streams on Behance for the Adobe Education Leaders Program and for YouTube/LinkedIn.
I just covered the Structure function (very cool).
Is there an Adobe Firefly Ambassador's program like the Adobe Express Ambassador's Program?
If so would love to join that as well as any beta things you have going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@KShinabery212  Thank you for your interest in the Adobe Firefly Ambassador Program. Unfortunately, we do not currently have such a program available. However, if we decide to launch a similar program in the future, we will surely contact you.

^VS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please consider flagging words or phrases that the gen engine may deem inappropriate. That way users can tweak their text prompts.

Also, since this is Ai, why can't FF suggest alternative prompts for users to try when prompts are deemed to fall foul of the engine's rules?

Tx

mj

iMSD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the valuable feedback. We will share it with our product team. Meanwhile, you may try using prompt suggestions to auto-complete your prompts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question regarding color space. As a VFX artist, it would be great if you can tell firefly to work in the 32bpc. Photoshop supports ACES (widely used in postproduction environments) but Firefly not generating images in deep color space. It is something that Adobe will add in the future?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jose Panadero it wont even let you generate an image in PS Beta in 32 or 16 bit. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

I would like to see Firefly Generate layouts in Express based on input, for example 'instagram post fathers day'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Daniel Kramer,

Have you tried text to template in Adobe Express?

droopydog500_0-1715080246817.png

Example:

droopydog500_1-1715080315289.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Preran, 

Another question. Will we ever be able to start Text to Image with the options for style etc checked before we begin. It's a wasted round each time you start with only the text to image bar. 

Thanks, 

Sean

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Sean McCormack clicking "generate" in the welcome screen does not use a credit unless you input text first. Otherwise it takes you to the interface without a charge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's great to know @Kevin Stohlmeyer, thank you. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2024 May 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sean,

We've heard users complain about this and are still exploring the options with our design team. For now, you can click on any of the inspiration images from the gallery to get into the Text to Image canvas without using a generative credit.

Thanks

Tracy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2024 May 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tracy.H - Good to hear Adobe is looking at a way of entering the Text to Image interface without having to load an example first. If you load an insprational image, you then have to clear the prompt, tags etc to start. It is a better user experience to start something from scratch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Preran, I would love to see the "exclude" function restored to omit some of the persistent annoyances, eg mountains, beards, union jacks etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

We are working on bringing this feature back and working with our models.

Thanks

Tracy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd also like generative fill to produce results on a transparent layer so it can be easily repositioned rather than having to mask and generate a layer to blend. To get the best out of FF2 sometimes I'm working with 5 gens as overlays and their final position isn't known at the time of generation. Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the valuable feedback. We will share it with our product team, and they will review the request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is great!

Hi Preran,

I would like to as if its possible to have a suggestive propmt ideas when generating ideas, like auto suggestion or something?

Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Chardane Edda Martinez do you mean beyond the Suggestions feature? I would like to see this made available in all available languages - if you can write in French, there should be suggested prompts in French.

kevinstohlmeyer_0-1714999253291.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin, thanks for your response this is such a great help! ☺️☺️ Unfortunately, I don't know how to speak in French but this is a great help for those like me who's having a hard time to give a semi-detailed prompt 👏👍

Thanks so much for your assistance ☺️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Chardane Edda Martinez its currently available in English-only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2024 May 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Preran! Thank you so much for the opportunity

Do we have a chance to use and enlarge very big canvas options such as 400x300mm which images created with Firefly?

Assoc. Prof. Behiç Alp Aytekin | Adobe Mentor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Behiç Alp Aytekin

Our team is currently working on training our models with higher resolution for the future. The plans for what we offer our customers is still up for discussion.

Thanks

Tracy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 04, 2024 May 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another thought, maybe have a hover box over each effect with a short explanation of what each aims to achieve? I don't try many of them because of my finite number of credits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Chris Maddrell,

it would be great to have a guide detailing each style. This article describes several styles: Explore art styles for AI prompts. That is the most detail I have been able to find.

I also discovered that the developer documentation for the API had larger example images for each style which makes it a little easier to study the thumbnails: Image Model Styles (API) 

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines