Exit

Weekly Challenge- Dream House Design

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2024 Jul 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone!

Hope all are doing well.

Welcome to the Dream House Design Challenge! This is your chance to let your imagination run wild and create the home you've always dreamed of. Whether youā€™re into modern minimalism, cozy cottage vibes, or futuristic flair, this is your opportunity to design a house that reflects your personal style and dreams.

The prompt I used in Firefly: create a living room interior with bright color double height add sofa, table with coffee and plants. background with big glass windows, long height forest trees and rain outside.

Firefly create a living room interior with double height add sofa, table with coffee and plants. bac (2).jpg

I clicked Download to download the image to my computer.

What to Submit: 

• Your Images: Images of your house design
  • Your Prompt: Share the text prompt you used for your creation.

Submission Deadline: 

• Please submit your creations by Aug 02 , 2024, 12:00 AM PT (GMT+7). 

How to Participate 

1/ Create Your Image: 

• Launch Adobe Firefly and select the Text to Image feature. 
  • Create a prompt and generate your image. Need ideas? Visit the community tab for inspiration, or ask here for ideas. 

2/ Capture Your Creation: 

• Once satisfied with your image, hover over it and click ā€œShareā€ at the top right corner. 
  • Select ā€œCopy imageā€ from the drop-down menu. 

3/ Submit Your Entry: 

• Come back to this thread, click ā€œReply,ā€ paste your image, and describe the prompt you used. 
  • Hit ā€œPostā€ to submit your entry.

Show off your creativity by designing an image of your dream house. Share your artwork with us by replying to this post!

Thanks,

Kartika

TOPICS
Communications , Desktop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2024 Aug 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a glorious sunset Euan!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2024 Aug 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

didiermazier_0-1722602293468.png

Prompt : TrĆØs grand salon dĆ©corĆ© par Mallet-StevensTrĆØs grand salon dĆ©corĆ© par Mallet-Stevens

Not bad but apparently Firefly doesn't know about mocern architectureā€¦

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2024 Aug 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

prompt: architectural rendering of a modern cave home in Oia, Santorini with a beautiful view of the sunset and 3 cats

Not sure why 3 cats...but it felt right. Firefly architectural rendering of a modern cave home in Oia, Santorini with a beautiful view of the.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three's good company right?

Interesting what FF did to their faces though? Esp the cat front, left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as Rome is involved, I am all for it, but let's say at first attempt, Firefly did not quite get my sense of interior design...

Firefly Rendering of an apartment open space with view on Sant'Angelo Castle in Rome, modern style, .jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... and I have floating armchairs too...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@floramc, lol, I love the floating armchairs!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2024 Aug 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a floating for sure!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a living room interior with bright color double height. add dark green sofa, table with coffee and plants, floatin fireplace ,one big wood strips wall . white shine floor . background with 2 big glass windows, long height palm trees and torquize swiming pool outside.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

galit38964565lzo5_0-1722777619608.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly Philippines minimalist asian zen garden feel house interior 16375.jpg

Philippines minimalist asian zen garden feel house interior

Creative Community Leader / Educator - Empowering fellow educators with creativity and innovation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ultimate Zen!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2024 Aug 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Magical house.
Firefly glowing, house in magical, fantasy world of colour and light, night scene, colourful, bright.jpg
Firefly glowing, house in magical, fantasy world of colour and light, night scene, colourful, bright
I did various versions and then used one version as a reference for others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ooh I love it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly a modern dream house with an wall less open living room that leads to a beautiful oval swimm.jpg

Prompt: A modern dream house with a wall less open living room that leads to a beautiful oval swimming pool in a beautiful tropical cliffside backyard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the pool lead into an underwater cave in the mountain?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://firefly.adobe.com/public/t2i?id=urn%3Aaaid%3Asc%3AUS%3A96939513-5c3e-46d9-a086-bfcebe113cac&...

"I need a modern home that has hidden tool cabinets that all you see is the creative work of the graphic designer in frames on the wall but peaking you can see open cupboard off to the side that shows art supplies And then on the other side, maybe a computer screen with graphic design software on it."
Firefly I need a modern home that has hidden tool cabinets that all you see is the creative work of .jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That panoramic screen.

Just what the doctor ordered for square-eyed designers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ValdairLeonardo_0-1722870868535.png

Prompt: A beautiful and modern house built inside of a high mountain in a remote place

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder what's in the reflection on the right side of the balcony. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2024 Aug 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the comment @mj Actually I did not see as a reflection I thought it was more of a couch šŸ˜

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2024 Aug 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome gen tho @Valdair Leonardo. I could defo live there. What's the rental like?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2024 Aug 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it's 200 community points a day, but it's negotiable lol 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2024 Aug 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Deal! @Valdair Leonardo. Can I send you preferred dates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines