• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is up with the mountains?

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2024 Apr 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot generate anything that doesn't have mountains in the background... I even tried specifying no mountains and it didn't work

TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you located?

Firefly takes your location into account when creating the scenery and in case you are located in that "typical" mountain location, it will make them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to over index on mountains a lot. I am nowhere near mountains, and I get them.

Saying "no [something]" generally does not work as the model does not seem to understand the concept of a word negating the word following. You need to try to use a single word. 

In this case, "mountainless" might work, but the pull for mountains seems very strong. The best way to get rid of them is to specify exactly what you want in the background. City street, jungle, village square, or whatever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agree that it over injects mountains into images. I did a bit of experimenting and mountains appear even in unexpected places.
Prompt: man going for walk in desert
Result: All have mountains with snow.
 Firefly man going for walk in desert 96160.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned, negative prompts like "no mountains" won't work. Adobe did create an Advanced Settings area which allowed people to add things to exclude. That has been removed for now but hope will be back in some form. For now, you should give specific details to what you'd like in the image to minimimise what Firefly guesses should be in there.

Below is Adob'es guide on prompt writing, which includes - be specific and be descriptive:
https://helpx.adobe.com/firefly/using/tips-and-tricks.html  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines