• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why Im getting this user guidelines violation message?

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2024 Jan 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know why Im getting this "You no longer have access to Firefly due to violation of our User Guidelines" message. I dont think that Im violating any of the User Guidelines. But if I do, please tell me what kind of violation that I did. This web really helped my work and now I cant used it anymore, I just want to know the reason. 

janee_0-1706015229092.jpeg

TOPICS
Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Please reach out to our chat support using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2024 Jan 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jackson Warsono 

Can you give us the URL you went to when you clicked "Learn More"?

janee_0-1705333660805.jpeg

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2024 Feb 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also receiving this message on multiple accounts, and unsure what I've done. The link to the faq is not specific, and the thing I did wrong is not identified

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please reach out to our chat support using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason whenever i typed in anyones name it said the same thing. I think using anyones name violates guidelines? I typed in "Brad Pit dancing" and it got angry at me. I also typed in "Tom Cruise in a McDonalds" and the same thing happened. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@The Dank Memer  schrieb:

For some reason whenever i typed in anyones name it said the same thing. 

I think it's pretty clear why it could be a problem generating images of other people doing stuff that they actually are not doing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I typed in "Brad Pit dancing" and ... also typed in "Tom Cruise in a McDonalds"

By @The Dank Memer

Firefly is intended to only create images of public figures and non-trademarked content that are available for commercial use on the Stock website (excluding editorial content). It should not create public figures and trademarked content that are not available in the Stock data.

You cannot use Brad Pit, Tom Cruise, or McDonalds.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know why Im getting this "You no longer have access to Firefly due to violation of our User Guidelines" message. I dont think that Im violating any of the User Guidelines. But if I do, please tell me what kind of violation that I did. This web really helped my work and now I cant used it anymore, I just want to know the reason.  and fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @MD35906427a51w,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry you are experiencing this problem.

This is a community support forum for Adobe customers. We cannot help with account issues here. You will need to contact Adobe Customer Care directly. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Start a chat, type in 'real agent' to ensure you get a person rather than a bot.

If your browser blocks the Chat window, try the troubleshooting tips here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703  

You can also send a message through X (formerly Twitter) to @AdobeCare.

Do not reply to PMs in this forum from people saying the work for Adobe—they are likely to be scammers.

Thanks,
    droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2024 Jun 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're getting a user guidelines violation message because your post likely contains content that breaches the forum's rules, such as inappropriate language, offensive remarks, spamming, or irrelevant information. Review the forum guidelines to ensure compliance before posting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2024 Jun 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You no longer have access to Firefly due to violation of our User Guidelines. Visit the FAQ page to learn more. How can I get rid of this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @LIVE ONLINE M291101075ckt,

I am sorry you are experiencing this problem.

This is a community support forum for Adobe customers. We cannot help with account issues here. You will need to contact Adobe Customer Care directly. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Start a chat, type in 'real agent' to ensure you get a person rather than a bot.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703  

Do not reply to PMs in this forum from people saying the work for Adobe—they are likely to be scammers.

My best,

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not able to access firefly !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @kb32225523m6fd,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry you are having this problem. 

You will need to contact customer support, as has been referenced in prior messages in this thread.

Thanks,
    droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my account has been suspended to use firefly and I don't even know what was the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a pop-up stating that my account has been blocked, preventing me from generating any further artworks, even though I haven't created anything misleading or offensive to anyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Vedika30322262tnfy are you an individual subscriber or in a managed account like education or enterprise/teams?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I don't think I have done anything which can violates your community guidelines.

Please do something about this problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2024 Jun 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Soumyadeep38058763qsxq,

My best,

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. My firefly account not working. I get this message (You no longer have access to Firefly due to violation of our User Guidelines. Visit the FAQ page to learn more.) on my account home page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Apy Craftsman,

My best,

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2024 Jun 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe firefly accounts got a warning notification on the homepage

Screenshot_2024_0613_175849.jpg

at the top with the sentence that is "You no longer have access to Firefly because you violated our User Guidelines. Visit our FAQ page to learn more."

Even though I didn't do anything wrong, what the problem is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek clarification and assistance regarding a notification I received upon logging into my Adobe Firefly account. The notification states: “You no longer have access to Firefly because you violated our User Guidelines. Visit our FAQ page to learn more.” I am puzzled by this warning as I am not aware of any actions on my part that would constitute a violation of the User Guidelines. I have always strived to comply with all the terms and conditions set forth by Adobe. Could you please provide me with specific details regarding the nature of the alleged violation? Additionally, I would appreciate guidance on the steps I can take to resolve this issue and regain access to my account. I have already visited the FAQ page as suggested, but I was unable to find information that pertains to my situation. I am eager to understand the problem and work towards a solution. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response. Best regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @SohaibAhmadu,

My best,

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines