• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why Im getting this user guidelines violation message?

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2024 Jan 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know why Im getting this "You no longer have access to Firefly due to violation of our User Guidelines" message. I dont think that Im violating any of the User Guidelines. But if I do, please tell me what kind of violation that I did. This web really helped my work and now I cant used it anymore, I just want to know the reason. 

janee_0-1706015229092.jpeg

TOPICS
Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Please reach out to our chat support using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @jainajain,

I am sorry you are experiencing this problem.

This is a community support forum for Adobe customers. We cannot help with account issues here. You will need to contact Adobe Customer Care directly. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Start a chat, type in 'real agent' to ensure you get a person rather than a bot.

If your browser blocks the Chat window, try the troubleshooting tips here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703  

You can also send a message through X (formerly Twitter) to @AdobeCare.

Do not reply to PMs in this forum from people saying the work for Adobe—they are likely to be scammers.

My best,

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2024 Jun 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Subject: Access Restriction Issue on Adobe Firefly

Hi Adobe Support,

I received a notification stating that my access to Adobe Firefly has been restricted due to a violation of the User Guidelines. I believe this is a mistake, as I have been using the service in compliance with all guidelines.

Could you please review my account and provide details on the issue? I would appreciate guidance on resolving this and regaining access to Adobe Firefly.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
Munawir PM

---

You can use this letter for the bug report section to get the issue resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2024 Jun 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Munawir PM,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry you are having this problem. 

You will need to contact customer support, as has been referenced in prior messages in this thread.

My best,
    droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2024 Jun 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I getting notification saying 'You no longer have access to Firefly due to violation of our User Guidelines.' But i didn't violates user guidelines. How i can regain access to Firefly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2024 Jun 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As is referenced in prior answers in this thread, you will need to contact customer service. We are unable to see your account information here or see why your account is in this state.

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its showing me this that You no longer have access to Firefly due to violation of our User Guidelines. Visit the FAQ page to learn more.

Learn more

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Maalikdeenar383559885uyq,

You will need to contact customer support, as has been referenced in prior messages in this thread.

My best,
    droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You no longer have access to Firefly due to violation of our User Guidelines. Visit the FAQ page to learn more

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_2024-07-03-18-48-46-42_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

 please solve this problem 🙏🏻😭 I don't know what I have made an mistake! It's an accident! Please please please solve this🙏🏻😭🥺🥺🥺

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Avinash38404547vlpq contact Adobe Customer Care to discuss. Log into Adobe.com and use the chat bubble lower right to talk to a representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made a mistake! I created pubg player character so I make weapon promt! Then I will not able to use your website. So I am really sorry for this.  Please solve this problem. I will never make violence promt please solve this 🙏🏻

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We appreciate you writing in. Please reach out to our call support: https://adobe.ly/3W5Unn8

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

KR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2024 Jul 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Firefly since the beta version and was recently banned without any explanation. I kindly request that my account be reinstated as soon as possible. I fully respect the user guidelines

Best regards,

— Al-Jaber Hossen Dip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 05, 2024 Jul 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forums here can't do anything related to this issue.

Use this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Support Team,

I am writing to appeal the decision to revoke my access to Adobe Firefly. I received a message informing me that my account has been blocked due to a violation of the User Guidelines.

I would kindly request a detailed explanation of the specific actions that led to this block. I am confident that I have not violated any guidelines and would like to ask for a reconsideration of my case. If there has been a misunderstanding, I am willing to take any necessary steps to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Ignacy38492516bpb5,

This is a community support forum for Adobe customers. We cannot help with account issues here. You will need to contact Adobe Customer Care directly. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

My best,

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shows this error "You no longer have access to Firefly due to violation of our User Guidelines. Visit the FAQ page to learn more."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Amal230519693yki contact Adobe Customer Support. Log into Adobe.com then use the chat pod in the lower right. Type "Agent" to get in the queue for a live person. Otherwise you can contact AdobeCare on X. https://x.com/AdobeCare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please remove my limmited access for firefly. I can't use firefly in the web. How can I use again this ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Thenuranga,

My best,

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting a message of ou no longer have access to Firefly due to violation of our User Guidelines. Visit the FAQ page to learn more. in adobe firefly website, although i havent used firefly from long time. what should i do. how will i use this ? please help.Screenshot 2024-07-12 073401.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2024 Jul 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For this, it is best to contact an Adobe person through the chat. Link is below. Type 'real agent' for a real person. Beware of people contacting you directly saying they are from Adobe.
https://helpx.adobe.com/au/contact.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2024 Jul 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1000439375.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2024 Jul 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Dx31911315xbuh,

Thanks,
    droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2024 Jul 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Don't Understand Hhy I Can't Use Firefly
What's Wrong ~

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines