• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

words in firefly

Participant ,
Sep 05, 2024 Sep 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure how, but i came across a string of posts from march 2023, and i see that people there were able to generate text. i thought maybe they did it in adobe express, but on the bottom left corner of each picture picture it says firefly (beta). how come that option doesn't work anymore? can somebody please explain this to me?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-firefly-ideas/see-what-i-created-in-adobe-firefly/idi-p/1367051...

thank you!

TOPICS
Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2024 Sep 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the homepage when you scroll down a littly, you can enter the module: Text Effects. That one has been used for the text

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 08, 2024 Sep 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok. i kniw how to do that on express. was this done ther, or in firefly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2024 Sep 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @powerful_Swirl5C85,

Originally, text effects was available as a stand alone Firefly service on the Firefly web page. It was later incorporated into Adobe Express and subsequently removed from the Firefly web page.

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 10, 2024 Sep 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines