• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ability to remove image from Favorites

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to remove favorite image in Text to Image from my favorite?

Idea No status
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Thank you for the feedback. For now, you can click on Try Prompt for the image you'd like to delete. When you get to the canvas with 4 images, you can select the heart to unfavorite it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
35 Comments
Contributor ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tracy,

When I go to the canvas of 4 images the hearts aren't selected on any of the images, I can only favorite again. So deletion is not an option using the unfavorite heart.

Thank you for your time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, this is the case for me as well.

We hope to get an updated method or new function button to remove favorites from the list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hear, hear!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2024 Jun 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears this problem has been fixed. I am again able to remove favourites by going to the favourite, going back to the generation page, and unchecking the favourite button (★→☆).

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears this problem has been fixed. I am again able to remove favourites by going to the favourite, going back to the generation page, and unchecking the favourite button (★→☆).

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears this problem of not being able to delete favourites has been fixed. I am again able to remove favourites by going to the favourite, going back to the generation page, and unchecking the favourite button (★→☆).

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly Image 3/2024: Can you delete a favorited image w/o needing to regenerate the examples (which I believe uses your credits to go this route)?

I am new to using Firefly and may not know the correct way to delete an older favorited image.  I understand that you go to your "Favorites" tab and select the image you would like to detlete;  then select the "View Samples" button.  This will then regenerate all your samples from that prompt, then you deselect  the starred icon (favorites) from the image you would like to delete from your favorites.   I noticed by doing this, you also use up more "Generation Credits" from your account by regenerating the "View Samples".

Is there a better way to save the images that you like at the time, so you can review them later & edit/whittle down your selections?  In other words, is it better to "Download" the image rather than "Favorite" it? 

Thank you kindly for your time!

~Patte

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @PStrong,

You used to be able to uncheck the favourited image when you went back to the generation page before clicking on the generate button. But that does not seem to be working again. Actually, it is working for some but not for others. I am not sure what the pattern is for why it works for some and not others.

There is no other way to remove a favourite other than to delete all of them.

My best,

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you very much for replying... I appreciate your taking the time to
do so!
I may just download them so I can sort through and edit them on the
computer & also offline.
Once more, thank you very much! Have a lovely week!

Votes

Translate

Translate