• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Upload a reference image(s) for text to image

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding an existing image for reference on the start might open more realistic images.

Idea Released

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Thanks for suggesting! At this time we are not allowing uploading of images but will consider this for future releases. (Merging all similar threads here so we can track the popularity of this feature request)

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Thank you for all your votes and feedback! Style match is now a feature in Adobe Firefly! Check out everything you need to know about this feature here!

Status Released

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 138 Replies 138
138 Comments
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uploading an image of a product to in the design would be an amazing feature! Great for product features on website and social media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you seen our Generative AI videos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After many years of creation, would it be possible to use one's own library of images, logos, illustrations etc.?
Thank you, your program is amazing!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your feedback! At this moment you cannot upload your own images into the Text to Image module. If you have seen our video, you can see that vector features are in exploration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for suggesting! At this time we are not allowing uploading of images but will consider this for future releases. (Merging all similar threads here so we can track the popularity of this feature request)

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Firefly, I want to be able to upload images to use as a reference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello
can I also upload my own pictures in firefly beta?

best regards

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this time we are not allowing uploads of images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope to increase the function of generating images

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add image to image

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi just wanted to let you know that I learned a lot from the first  discord weekly video I watched.

1) learned that the 3 dots offered use as reference photo which was not there yesterday.

2) learned I could download multiple images  and paste the into photoshop and remove background to make a composite . Different layers from firefly images. Of course I never would of thought of that. Makes perfect sense.

Many opportunities for growth and knowledge to be shared . We need to know how to do these things if we are going to use this program.

Respectfully submitted

Dawn

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a lot of good merge options out there, but I'd love to see something that extrapolates out detail from an image based on the prompt, or amount of images desired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like the option of using a photo instead of, or in addition to, a text prompt. This is a feature of several other AI image generators, and I’m sure you plan on adding it to your finished product.

My suggestion is to include a slider which determines how closely or loosely the generated images resemble the prompt image. At the minimum setting, the AI would produce realistic-looking results with relatively small variations from the original, changing only the color or size of some objects, and perhaps the lighting. At the other extreme, the AI would run wild and produce a variety of fantastic derivations, very freely related to the image prompt. These would include graphic elements not present in the original. Additional text prompts could be added, but wouldn’t be required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dawn,

Thank you for using the software as also participating in the training sessions. Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Firefly. 

Cheers,
Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, The Adobe Firefly shows the ability to access a toolbar to edit and also the capability to upload an image to incorporate into the AI image. I am not seeing either one of these options. Can you please resolve this? Thank you. Jill

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great to input an image of a face and have an output of different versions of that face with various art styles. This would be helpful for taking C-Suite and employee photos and making them look very interesting for adding to banners and various graphics for our presentations and event apps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed with everyone here - Firefly absolutely needs to have img2img. Big miss to only have txt2img.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upload Funktion eigener Fotos die als Referenz genutzt werden können oder als Basis für neue Kreation dieser fungiert

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Con igual promt, en otras plataformas de texto a imagen, varía mucho el resultado si se agrega una imagen de referencia, aproximandose mucho mas al resultado que uno desea obtener con el promt. Gracias!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am writing to share a suggestion that could help improve the program. As a user, I believe that adding the option to use one or more reference images could greatly assist the AI in creating more accurate and appealing visuals. While the prompt text is useful, it has its limitations, and incorporating images could provide a more robust and nuanced input for the system to work with.

I understand that implementing such a feature may require additional resources and development time, but I think it would be a worthwhile investment in the long run. As someone who values the program and its capabilities, I wanted to share this idea with you in the hopes that it could be considered for future updates.

Thank you for your time and attention, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this matter.

Best regards,

Bruno Baptista

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

add the ability to add your photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Firefly team,

It could be nice if we could upload an image has reference to be more specific on what we want.

By tha way, it's really cool! 😉

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great to be able to apply styles and text to image based on an existing image like in the service Dream by WOMBO 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to select a generated image as a "reference image" with a new prompt to create another drawing in a similar style. But can't determine how to add a reference image when I want to  (only allows in a conversational flow, not as a starter). Would like to see this to allow creation a series of images that fit in style (colors, size, etc.).

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i try to text to image, it still difficule to me.

so may be we can begin a iphoto and re built the picture?

it much better and easy

Votes

Translate

Translate