• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts Not Showing In Any App or CC App

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had a CC Adobe for Enterprise license (All Apps) for several years now as part of my job. I had about 200-300 fonts activated. Working with them as of Wednesday, September 22. The following morning I logged on and only about 10 font families for 43 fonts are showing as activated. When going to Fonts web app to check or try and activate it says 310 Fonts available 2179 more if your subscribe to Adobe Creative Suite. As mentioned above I have an active license for All Apps. I have verified with my internal IT liasion that nothing has changed for my license and they confirmed it is an Adobe for Enterprise All Apps license. And from their end it shows Fonts as part of that subscription. 

I have tried all the tricks available to me such as rebooting the CC app, turning off and on the Fonts sync service, unchecking keep CC up to date, etc. Nothing seems to return my Fonts access. It is almost as if my Fonts account isn't recognizing my CC License. Yet according to our internal IT there is nothing they can find that would explain that. 

Customer Service chat told me it was an issue that my Cloud storage is full and I need to buy more storage. That isn't possible because 1 our account comes with 1TB of storage but internally we have never had access to the cloud storage as its function is turned off for security reasons. So it really cannot be full if we have never used it. 

Below are all my current versions of everything I am working with. 

I do not have the admin rights to uninstall and reinstall. Wanted to float it out to see if there are any possible reasons before I petition our internal IT to go about this as that is an all day process. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue, as does my colleague - neither of us has administrative access to our computers (i.e., no installation rights), and we believe this is the issue that must be navigated/resolved.

We can both activate and deactivate fonts just fine in Creative Cloud and on the website, but when we try to create a test doc in Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign, the fonts either don't show up at all OR they show up just long enough for us to get our hopes up and then disappear again. While the Creative Cloud window still shows them as activated and available.

Our organization is not going to give us admin access to our computers for security reasons, which is understandable. After speaking to our internal IT dept, they have told me it's not possible to give us 'partial access' to just our user app folder where the fonts are temporarily installed as they are activated, so what is our choice now?

We can't contact them to remote access our computers, enter Admin mode, install, then disconnect again every single time we need to simply test a font in a layout, let alone when we're on a fast-approaching deadline - which is all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines