Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts standalone ?!?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

A couple Month ago I was about to buy a Typekit subscription for 50Euro / Year or something.

Unfortunately I delayed that Purchase and now it appears that one cannot buy an Adobe Fonts Subscription without paying for Apps that I don't need.

Is there no way to buy Adobe Fonts only?

Because that would be very, very, very annoying.

Or am I simply too stupid to find that option?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Hi pix0null,

This is Ben from Adobe Fonts. I can confirm that we no longer offer standalone Adobe Fonts (formerly Typekit) subscriptions. As part of this change, however, all paid Creative Cloud subscriptions come with full access to Adobe Fonts, including the Photography Plan and the InCopy single-app plan.

We understand this won't work for everyone but I hope it helps clear things up. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pix0null,

This is Ben from Adobe Fonts. I can confirm that we no longer offer standalone Adobe Fonts (formerly Typekit) subscriptions. As part of this change, however, all paid Creative Cloud subscriptions come with full access to Adobe Fonts, including the Photography Plan and the InCopy single-app plan.

We understand this won't work for everyone but I hope it helps clear things up. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm okay, that's not ideal indeed.

But I suppose I could just get the InCopy Subscription then and use only Adobe Fonts then.

With approx $60/year that would be similar to the old Typekit Plan.

And I could then use Adobe Fonts on as many Websites as I wish to, is that correct?

Cheers

P

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi P,

Yes, that's correct. You would have the same access and unlimited web projects as you would have with the Portfolio Plan. Actually, we've removed the pageview limits and desktop font limits as well, so it's actually better than the Portfolio Plan was.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alright cool, thanks for the help!

Cheers

P

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines