• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All favorited fonts suddenly missing

Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After years of favoriting many Adobe Fonts, suddenly my list of favorites is empty. How can I get those favorites back?

I have tried logging in and out again. I have tried different browsers.

I have spend hours on the phone and on Adobe support chat, but they are (unfortunately) very poor communicators, constantly misunderstanding me and going off in wrong directions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Hello – a bug was identified that hid favorited fonts for some users. This bug was corrected in 2021, however any accounts currently experiencing the issue will need to be corrected manually. This bug was for the Adobe Fonts site, only, not the favorites system in any other app.

If you have ran into an issue with your font favorites on the Adobe Fonts website, you can comment on this thread and we will do our best to investigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for the inconvenience. Would you please post or message me your Adobe ID so that I can check your Adobe Fonts account?

Thanks!

Molly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am now working with phone support on this, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Molly, Can you please help with my favourited fonts disappearing. This occurs on and off for many years but I thought it was all good until this morning 😞 I thought maybe doing to update would help but they are still missing. My email is [redacted by admin]
Hope you can help! THank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa - The email you provided has a free account for Adobe Fonts that hasn't been logged into for several years. Is it possible that you have an account under a different email address?

Or - are you referring to fonts you favorited within your CC apps, and not on the Adobe Fonts website? If so, I am unfortunately unable to assist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to me as well some week ago. Exactly the same story.

Adobe support (chat) told me I must have removed them myself by accident, as there were no other way. But I know for sure I haven't unchecked my favorites by clicking the heart symbol on each one (probably hundred of them).

After the support chat, I filed a bug report on Adobes site. I have not heard anything from Adobe since then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My experience with support has been very poor, unfortunately. By persisting on phone support for several hours, I finally am talking to a level 3 support rep who finally seems to understand. He is persuing it as if there may be a way to recover the favorites. Apparently there was a global change to business accounts recently that could have accounted for this bug.

If you want to get your favorites recovered, you might try calling in to phone support and persisting until you are escalated. In my experience I have to be firm and very clear with them and tell them directly when something they're suggesting is wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip! Did you recover your favorites?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not yet. It's still an open case, and I'm expecting a call back within a few days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello – a bug was identified that hid favorited fonts for some users. This bug was corrected in 2021, however any accounts currently experiencing the issue will need to be corrected manually. This bug was for the Adobe Fonts site, only, not the favorites system in any other app.

If you have ran into an issue with your font favorites on the Adobe Fonts website, you can comment on this thread and we will do our best to investigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Molly Doane I believe you're incorrect. I pursued this over phone support for hours and hours and they were unable to restore my missing fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue cannot be solved over the phone. As I mentioned in my post above, you can contact Adobe Care and let them know you need the fonts team to manually restore your font favorites. The fonts team must be involved.

As I am on the fonts team, please feel free to follow either of the other two suggestions for resolving this issue and I'll be happy to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Molly Doane I'm having the same problem. My Adobe ID is - organizeyourworld@outlook.com.Thank you for being one of the only Adobe Staff in this forum who has actually offered a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Messaging you privately!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. After every update all my favorite fonts are gone. Every other setting is ok, it's just fonts over and over again.
My Adobe ID is hana.antonova@firma.seznam.cz 
Please help me. Today I lost it and ended in tears. I feel so powerless. 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hana,

I don't see any changes with your account that would have removed your favorites. However, I've gone ahead and ran our tool that restores any removed preferences. Can you please check your favorited fonts here and let me know if the issue is resolved?

Thanks,

Molly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here...and its been happening for years

wlee@ccad.edu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Molly,
these are just some of the fonts I liked on the fonts page when I was thinking of adding new ones. They aren't the fonts I use in Photoshop. I thought it had something to do with updating but now it vanished without any possible reason.

I created a new list and now I regret not taking a screenshot of these fonts because they are gone again. 😞 
I don't get it.
My colleagues have no such an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had dozens of favorite fonts. Should they save to that list you send me?
All my other preferences work just fine but fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what is happening but it got even worse.
In the morning I got a notification that over 1000 fonts was deactivated.
BUT there are 0 fonts in my adobe account marked as recently deactivated.
I don't even know what is missing now. 😞 But I checked and some fonts I remember having, are gone.
I want to state that these were fonts I was using just last week so it isn't the case of deactivation due not using them for long time.
And now even the few fonts you asked me about are gone too.
No favorite fonts...

Please help me. I just can't do this anymore... 
iwannakillmyself.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had this exact issue this morning. A notification appeared saying many fonts were deactivated and now I have nothing, including fonts I used just this past week.

0 fonts in my Previously Active and Favorites. I am also missing all of my Web Projects.

Has this bug been resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joseph – Sounds like something different is going on here. Would you please dm me your Adobe ID so that I can check it out?

Thanks,

Molly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Molly Doane  also messaging you re: this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Molly Doane I sent you a private message as this is happening to me too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Can you please restore my favorite fonts for me Molly? Thank you! My Adobe ID is: [email removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines