Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

All favorited fonts suddenly missing

Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After years of favoriting many Adobe Fonts, suddenly my list of favorites is empty. How can I get those favorites back?

I have tried logging in and out again. I have tried different browsers.

I have spend hours on the phone and on Adobe support chat, but they are (unfortunately) very poor communicators, constantly misunderstanding me and going off in wrong directions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021
Hello – a bug was identified that hid favorited fonts for some users. The bug has been corrected, however any accounts currently experiencing the issue will need to be corrected manually. If you have ran into this issue and need your favorites restored, you can either: 1. Include your Adobe ID in a comment on this thread asking for the correction 2. DM us your Adobe ID through Twitter @AdobeFonts 3. Contact Adobe Care and let them know you need the fonts team to manually restore your font favo...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for the inconvenience. Would you please post or message me your Adobe ID so that I can check your Adobe Fonts account?

Thanks!

Molly

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am now working with phone support on this, thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to me as well some week ago. Exactly the same story.

Adobe support (chat) told me I must have removed them myself by accident, as there were no other way. But I know for sure I haven't unchecked my favorites by clicking the heart symbol on each one (probably hundred of them).

After the support chat, I filed a bug report on Adobes site. I have not heard anything from Adobe since then.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My experience with support has been very poor, unfortunately. By persisting on phone support for several hours, I finally am talking to a level 3 support rep who finally seems to understand. He is persuing it as if there may be a way to recover the favorites. Apparently there was a global change to business accounts recently that could have accounted for this bug.

If you want to get your favorites recovered, you might try calling in to phone support and persisting until you are escalated. In my experience I have to be firm and very clear with them and tell them directly when something they're suggesting is wrong.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip! Did you recover your favorites?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not yet. It's still an open case, and I'm expecting a call back within a few days.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello – a bug was identified that hid favorited fonts for some users. The bug has been corrected, however any accounts currently experiencing the issue will need to be corrected manually.

If you have ran into this issue and need your favorites restored, you can either:

1. Include your Adobe ID in a comment on this thread asking for the correction

2. DM us your Adobe ID through Twitter @AdobeFonts

3. Contact Adobe Care and let them know you need the fonts team to manually restore your font favorites.

We apologize for the inconvenience! The first two avenues I listed above should provide quick resolution to the issue.

Thanks,

Molly & the Adobe Fonts team

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Molly Doane I believe you're incorrect. I pursued this over phone support for hours and hours and they were unable to restore my missing fonts.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue cannot be solved over the phone. As I mentioned in my post above, you can contact Adobe Care and let them know you need the fonts team to manually restore your font favorites. The fonts team must be involved.

As I am on the fonts team, please feel free to follow either of the other two suggestions for resolving this issue and I'll be happy to help you.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Molly Doane I'm having the same problem. My Adobe ID is - organizeyourworld@outlook.com.Thank you for being one of the only Adobe Staff in this forum who has actually offered a solution.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Messaging you privately!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo 

Ich erhalten jeden Morgen, wenn ich den Adobe Illustrator starte folgende Meldung: 

Ardita5FAB_0-1630915972296.png

Die Schriften sind, jedoch auf meiner Adobe Creative Clound installiert.

Ardita5FAB_2-1630916111097.png

Ich lösche die Schrift täglich und lade fürge sie wieder hinzu, dann funktioniert es wieder. 

Wie kann ich das Problem langfristig beheben?? Liegt es möglicherweise an der Schriftart?

Danke. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an issue that's recently started for others as well (including myself). Hoping there's a fix soon. I've been using FontBase in the meantime.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, 

ich habe genau das gleiche Problem. Ich hoffe es wird bald gelöst, da es wirklich sehr nervenaufreiben ist, die Schriften jeden Morgen neu rein zu laden. 

Oder existiert bereits eine Lösung? 

Danke!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, recently my Adobe applications stopped reading my imported adobe fonts. I tried to remove them and re-add them but the problem, after restarting the applications, persisted. Here some exaples in the attachments.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have over 1,000 fonts uploaded to Adobe's "Add fonts to creative cloud" (Give it a name please) that I use on a daily basis. Out of nowhere recently, I am getting a "fonts missing" dialogue when opening a file in any Adobe software. The Fonts appear as Installed in the Creative cloud "Add fonts to creative cloud" tab.

The only solution that worked out for me was to

• logout from creative cloud
  • restart my computer
  • login again (which takes time to load all fonts)

I can't keep working like this, this is time waste. I wish Adobe would stop introducing half baked products because we start using them and get stuck when such things happen.

If anyone has any ideas how to fix it please do tell. Please don't send me obvious links from Adobe's support pages.

System

• MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
  • macOS 11.5.2
  • Creative Cloud (All Adobe software) Latest versions

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many of us encountering the same issue. Hoping Adobe sees our posts and finds a fix.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's up with this issue? Why isn't this looked at as critical? This is very frustrating. Every time I need to start working I have to disable fonts in CC and disable syncing, logout then login back in and re-enable them and then wait for 20 mintues for the fonts to sync. This is affecting my business badly.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, still broken. I'd recommend you use the free app Fontbase in the meantime, it will speed things up so your business should not be affected by lost time.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich wollte die Schrift «Circular Std» in Adobe Fonts wieder aktualisieren. Diese ist nun aber aus der Adobe Font Datenbank komplett verschwunden. Wie kann ich diese wieder aktualisieren? Dankeschön.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines