• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank font menu in Creative Cloud App

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I installed the Adobe Cloud on my new Mac Book Pro (M1) I am getting a blank font menu. 
Any deinstallation and new installation of the Creative Cloud does not change the problem.
I even do have this issue on my forme Mac Book now.
So I am not able to work on my projects at the moment.
I need urgent support.
thx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Yes i wrote to Adobe, and they gave me the instructions to erase first all of the apps, then the creative cloud deskstop app, and then some more files in the computer before installing everything back, and it works ! 

Thanks for your comment 🙏🏼

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. Would you mind trying implementing solution 2 in Creative Cloud AAM lists Applications as "Up to Date" when not installed - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/aam-lists-removed-apps-date.html. and see if that helps?

If it doesn't, please try these steps as well: https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.html, and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this exact issue, on windows. Files sync fine, fonts have suddenly stopped. I have reinstalled everything twice, using the cleaner app, and restarted each time, and reinstalled, but the issue still persists. Incredibly frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue after migrating from my Intel Mac yesterday. Apps all work fine, but syncing to cloud/fonts on new M1 mini doesn't. Just get a spinning circle as it tries to load.

At least on my end, it seems to be an issue with Core Sync. I'm on Big Sur 11.4 and it says it is not supported.

• Tried restarting everything
  • Don't have the OPM.db listed so could not try that solution
  • Repaired Desktop App
  • Uninstalled/reinstalled just desktop app
  • Uninstalled all apps and reinstalled everything
  • Deleted all Adobe files including Core Sync utility

When I deleted Core Sync and reinstalled the desktop app, it started syncing and then stopped halfway giving me the error "Unable to sync. Install sync component and try again. Error Code 145."

• Once I added Core Sync utility back from my backup drive, I was back where I started with the spinning circle saying "Loading Adobe Fonts..." on the Manage Fonts tab and "Getting Storage Information" in the Cloud Sync menu button at the top.

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if there is an updated version of Core Sync (I'm on 4.14.0.17), but I hope this issue can get resolved quickly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@slaengle @AmelieB 

Found a solution here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts/adobe-fonts-on-apple-silicon/m-p/12133500

Followed these instructions to run the cleaner tool on the CC Desktop app, reinstalled the app, and everything syncs now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i wrote to Adobe, and they gave me the instructions to erase first all of the apps, then the creative cloud deskstop app, and then some more files in the computer before installing everything back, and it works ! 

Thanks for your comment 🙏🏼

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines