• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can synced TypeKit fonts be shared between two Adobe Suites under one Team Account?

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies if this question does not belong here. However I have not been able to get a concrete answer from the Adobe Tech Support line about assets that come with the Adobe Suites. My company has a Team Subscription with two Adobe Suites and a couple other single software licences. While logged into one Adobe Suite, our company purchased "Myriad Pro Light" as we would like to use the font on our packaging design. However, we would like to know if the team utilizing the other Adobe Suite can access the same fonts in their Typekit.

Any information or direction I can be given would be greatly appreciated. I have already tried contacting support@typekit.com and I have not received an answer in over a month, this will be my second time attempting to contact them.

Thank you very much for your time. Have a wonderful day.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry we didn't receive your earlier email; you should have a response to the email you sent this afternoon now.

For the sake of this thread, Typekit fonts cannot be shared between users. Every user that needs access to a font from Typekit will require either their own subscription (if the font is included in our subscription library), or their own license (for Typekit Marketplace purchases).

Best regards,

Molly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Molly,

Can we transfer licenses for Typekit Marketplace fonts if a team member leaves the team?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Véronique,

Our support team can transfer the purchases to a new team member, as long as the domain of their email address is the same as the original purchase. Please get in touch at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and we'll help you out!

Best,

Molly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines